• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids What would you consider to be a responsible dosing schedule/ use of Phenibut HCL?

Dude, if you dig percs and norcs and other ops that's a legal go to. It's not in the states but other places name brand is Stablon or coaxil

Depression mainly.
It acts on the opiate receptors wonderfully
Hence, op type wd's

In all honesty.
Thank you for your sincer concern, that means alot, brother. (Or sister)

I was clean when I came back from Alabama rehab (after a 2 month ice relapse ) clean from August 2019 till about January 2020 when I realized I was absolutely miserable and accepted the fact that I'm not going to be satisfied without SOMETHING. Just real with it. I tried Tia in a product called Tianna while in Alabama (illegal now but, sold as a supplement at gas stations) I ordered some pure product and fell in love. You can't really take to much to like OD or you get sick or just not a good high but, you can take enuff to get right or little enuff to feel like getting shit done while feeling great. Almost like old school oxys. Again, it's legal

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to take care of. I was supposed to have some delivered today but, apparently USPS felt differently so, it had been 24hrs since my last dose and I had the sub just in case that happend. So, I'm trying to be careful just stopping it. Everything about it is opiate/ opioid. It WILL be scheduled soon. Mark my words. The stuff ain't no joke.

No nausea at all. I really feel great, man.
The little bit of anxiety hits and I get up and walk around, feeling incredible, btw. And I'm good. That's the only side effects I can see

GODDAMN!! I just realized how much 24 grams of phenibut is compared to what I'm taking. And judging from your advice. WTF were you thinking!? You deserved to be passed the fuk out! You're lucky you woke up!

I have gran mal seizures so, I don't do ultram. Okay, it's like this. Great mood, helps with pain. Ten foot tall, son. Side effects, constipation (easily rectified by amount dosed and time between doses) dude, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER OPIATES.
I STARTED BY taking... first off, i didnt have a scale so, bear with me and work it the best you can. Remember this tho. Once you're feeling good don't take more because you won't feel it. Just enjoy it until you're coming down (and it's not a crash) I started by making 5 grams last me about 5 to u days.
What I do is use 1/8 tsp. Lightly scoop, level for one dose. Two to three a day

You won't take kratom again if you try this.
And you definitely won't take it with it because you'll hack your guts out

Right! Dude, I'm 44 and sound like I'm talking to myself I once did a half gram black tar 8points clear and a 20 hard in the same rig. And a ten strip before 2nd period was an every other day thing. So, I'm with you 100%
Now, I just want to feel good and function like a "normal". Do my drugs more responsibly and safe. Because, like I said, I'm going to do something.

Yeah, woke up in jails, yards, houses, fields and had no idea where I was or how i got there!

What state r u in, bro? I'm in S.C. (Just wondering. Tia is illegal in two states I think

Btw, your tolerance will grow pretty fast with Tia, nothing like phenibut, but, pretty fast