• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids What would you consider to be a responsible dosing schedule/ use of Phenibut HCL?

I would definitely say 1/week, or maybe 5/month... not more than that, and never consecutive days.

The stuff has a long halflife, such that a day between doses doesn't even let it get completely out of your system...

I did phenibut daily for a year when I started (in 2005-2006). Obviously got addicted and withdrew, then some time later I got more and got into an every other day routine, which also produced dependence after a while. Then the next time I started, I kept it to once every 3 days (1 day on, 2 days off) and even this produced dependence eventually, though less and it was easier to stop. I now keep phenibut to once a week, maximum. I tend to think 1 day on, 2 days off works for people without previous dependence pretty sustainably, but maybe not. Definitely it's a little too much if you have previously been dependent (it is easier to get back to physical dependence on things you've previously been dependent on).

I keep wanting to re-stock some phenibut, but I had withdrawals so bad from 1 week of daily usage, I'm kind of scared to have it around. Pregabalin even in therapeutic dosages gives me pretty intense rebound anxiety after using it daily for a little while(under 2 weeks). I think I have permanent issues with gabapentinoids now, even though I haven't touched phenibut in close to 4 years.

Much thanks. I've just been introduced to phenibut with hopes it'll help wds from specifically Tianeptine but, other opiates as well as I'm sure I'll get back into them. I'm just trying to find out a safe dose and amount of time dosing. Of course, I don't want to stop feeling bad, i want to feel good if possible. Ive taken 8 pills tonight 5 then 3 after a couple of hours. I'm pretty chill now. About fucked when I stand up.lol can't see very well

Oh, had 2mg sub I'VE and 2 sublingual at about 4pm and an ativan about an hour or so ago. Would that have any effect on the phenibut chill I've got going on now?
Feeling pretty good. Btw.

Do you recommend
Mind you, I love my opiates/ opiods. They are NOT a downer for me unless I mix Benz or massively dose otherwise they are uppers. Which makes it attractive to me. You know, ten foot tall and bulletproof. Lol I'm not much on downers but, they come in handy dealing with wd anxiety.

Shit! I've taken around 2000mg last night and again tonight! I missed night before but, about 1500 night before that. Am I in trouble?

I feel great though. I need to go to sleep but, don't want to waste this.lol!
I took 3 for the first time ever Wednesday I think. What do I do?! I'm terrified of crash and burn in a few hours!...but, I WILL enjoy it until then. However, I also would like to prepare if possible, for what's coming.
Seriously, thank you, Wizard

One more question. I keep getting these explosive feelings, like wd anxiety, chill for awhile then feel like I'm going to explode if I don't jump up and stretch or punch my girlfriend. Is that the wd from the Tia (I hoped would stop by taking the sub) or is it something to do with how much phenibut I've taken?

I feel you, I had 130 mg methadone. The fucking granddaddy of ALL detox! Hands down worst experience I've ever had. And did it twice! Once, completely cold turkey from 65. But, it doesn't matter, 15 or 150 it hurts the same!

I just want to take something that's gonna get me through like a week without opiates to reset my tolerance a little

I was on the done twice for a total of 9 yrs. I drank a lot until I started running ice. Did that for 3 years. Then hit rehab for 6ms relapsed for 2ms then put it down for good.
6 months ago I started the Tia

Does this phenibut have a "creeping " effect? I feel like I'm more fuked up than I was. I can't hardly see. In a good way! Lol!