• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What would you choose?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, I talked to my doctor today..

I've had a script for Alprazolam 2mg (60/month) and Clonazepam 1mg (60/month) for quite some time now..

I asked my doctor for a change.. I want to swap out my Clonazepam for Diazepam. I like Diazepam better.. more euphoric IMO.

But he wont Rx me 10mg Diazepam and Alprazolam 2mg tablets both at the same time.. DAMN IT.

Here are my basic options..

Diazepam 10mg 90/month
+
Lorazepam 2mg 60/month

OR

Diazepam 10mg 90/month
+
Alprazolam 1mg 60/month

OR

Diazepam 5mg 90/month
+
Alprazolam 2mg 60/month

OR

I can keep my

Alprazolam 2mg 60/month
+
Clonazepam 1mg 60/month

I'm leaning more towards..

#1 option
10mg Diazepam + 2mg Lorazepam

#2 option
5mg Diazepam + 2mg Alprazolam..

But I dont want to lose my 2mg bars script!!

I'd go with ur #2 option, the bars and 5 mg diazepam if I had to. though personally there's no way I'd swap 1 mg clonazepams for 5 mg diazepams unless it was enough diazepam to equal 1 mg of clonazepam which is about 15-20 mgs in my experience

Agreed xanax and clonazapam are my two favorite common benzos. Lorazapam never did shit for me and I need a lot of Valium to feel anything. IMO you should stick with what you have but that's just me. Nothing beats xannies and clonazapam for me is a close second. Unless we are talking rc's then clonazolam is king

OMG don't give up your 2 mg script! I'd KILL to get scriped even 1mg - 60 a month (although it would be gone in a week) without anything else!

Ahhh, the good old days before I was outted as a druggie to the medical community :(