• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What would happen if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stationdragon

Greenlighter
What would happen if someone was to take:

520mg diazepam
390mg flubromazepam
11mg flubromazolam
36mg nifoxipam
50mg etizolam
148mg pyrazolam
2.5mg clonazepam
10,800mg gabapentin
660mg codeine phosphate

in one sitting?

Last edited:
I am very worried because a very depressed friend of mine came over today in a terrible state of mind.
It wasn't until after she left that I realised my stash was gone.
The above list was everything I had.

Thanks for your concern but I just don't know how today will end for her and I cannot contact/locate her

If it were just the benzos and gaba I would say maybe a chance they would survive. But throw the codeine in the mix, I would have to imagine they would have a good chance of dying. I sure hope you aren't planning to try to kill yourself. Get help, call a hot line, call a friend, do something to get your mind off whatever is bothering you.

If the "friend" thing isn't bs, call the cops. You don't have to tell them it was your dope, obviously.

I would obviously try to avoid telling the police how I know what she had in her possession due to it being my own but I certainly wouldn't avoid arrest at the cost of her life.

I'm going to have to get them involved immediately

I would obviously try to avoid telling the police how I know what she had in her possession due to it being my own but I certainly wouldn't avoid arrest at the cost of her life.

I'm going to have to get them involved immediately

Good decision!
You could tell the cops she told you about a few substances she has in her possession before leaving, you googled them and now you're really worried because you've read that it could kill her

Good decision!
You could tell the cops she told you about a few substances she has in her possession before leaving, you googled them and now you're really worried because you've read that it could kill her

Will do - sorry to vanish for a while but I've got a hell of a day ahead of me.

I'll update once the more immediate issues have passed

It seems like good advice was given, but obviously that combo would very likely kill them even if not in lethal doses as most are

Edit: looking through them again if they survive the codeine benzo combo then they won't remember doing a lot of stupid shit during the extremely long benzo blackout they will have were they could very well be awake and functioning yet completely unconscious.

It's impossible to tell for sure but I don't see anything good coming out of it. Death, brain damage or just a terrible waste of good pills and possibly messing up receptors permanently. If it is your friend who took them try to get help for her and if it is you considering to take it after all, just don't.

This is fucking stupid-you'll either get really trashed or worst case scenario you could die? What more is there to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.