• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What would be worst between daily and once every 2 days

Mracid

Bluelighter
I am kind of having a difficult time, its been 2 months since the last time I could move my right shoulder, since the last time I haven't felt constant pain, and felt what its like not to be completely bound to a couch because this stupid shoulder isnt getting better. Now I am starting to feel anxious and angry, most of the time, I also happen to have HARD insomnia and thats been there for more than 3/4rth of my life which just piles on the crap. I am prescribed benzo at night, but as my days are awful and they happen to be muscle relaxers too, I have been taking them once every 2 days, and the other day kratom and no sleep or DPH if I am tired of not sleeping.

But I was wondering if it would be a better Idea to use them daily instead of once every 2 days, I have a reserve of clonazepam that will probably last the time my shoulder heals, but I was wondering about the physical dependance, I know I already am , but will the dependance be worst if I take benzo every day rather than once every 2 days. BTW my dosage is always the same, lowest effective dose.

So regarding harm reduction, which is worst? taking benzo daily or once every 2 days keeping in mind that once my shoulder is healed I will tapper off and only use them for sleep. BTW I am not asking for people to tell me what to do but rather help me think, by sharing experiances.