• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What would be a smarter decision with dosing?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So im going to give two scenarios about cocaine and would like to know which would be safer (physically, psychologically and emotionally) i have one gram of good quality fishscale, and im deciding if i should split it between two nights in a row (friday and saturday) so 500mg each night, or just use it all in one night.. i dont use coke much and have a pretty low tolerance, i can make 500mg give me a good few hours of a solid high, but i know how fun it is to keep going haha.. thanks!

If I were you I'd split it between the two nights. If half a gram can make you feel good enough for a few hours, don't blow through the whole thing. You have a low tolerance as it is, and you'd be putting less strain on your circulatory system by splitting it in half. Then again, if you must do it all in one night, wait a couple of hours in between each dose and only do small lines at a time.

You're going to get more out of it by splitting it into two, or what I would do, three nights, preferably not back to back; a third of a gram of good quality gear is more than enough for a few hours of fun with little crash if you're reasonable about the dosing. I would usually start real slow, a 20-30mg line or two in each nostril to start, redosing around every half hour, building up my dose size gradually as I go to maintain decent rushing and euphoria, while consciously leaving enough to ramp my doses down in size as I go, usually finishing off with one around 50mg. I generally experience little or no negative emotions or thoughts if I make sure not to go hard until I run out. It's that synaptic dopamine goin home all at once that kills you (or at least makes you consider it as an option).

I also said to avoid doing it on consecutive nights just because of tolerance, both psychological and physical.

Shit, I can't stop until it's all gone but if you can then definitely spread it out over as many nights as you can.

I find its a lot easier to put it down and save some for later if the quality is high.
It seems to get you where you need to be alot sooner.

If you end up with some low quality product, its easy to blow through a G in a night trying to chase that high that isnt going to come.

^hmmmm fish scale, yes I would've made it disappear too quickly also, nature of the beast unfortunately.