• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What will ever make you LEAVE bluelight?

Very few people ever really leave. They just get to the point when they post so infrequently that bluelight shifts from a place where you always hang out, to a place to drop in and see how old friends are going. :)

Hi everyone! :D

^^^ There's a newb who's been using your av... I keep thinking it's you posting ;)

You make me feel like I'm in an internet cafe

preacha said:
i reached level 60, got my entire magister's set which i only used to conjure water, plus i got all the frost +dmg gear i needed.

but then my guild disbanded and i couldnt be fucked finding a new guild only to do countless MC runs
I bet you played Warhammer, didn't you.

^^ no, but when my friend's sister moved out, he didnt show up to school for 5 days
i got worried, so i went to his house, only discover he made a massive map on a table in the middle of his sisters room, complete with raised mountains and trees

see, thats a warhammer geek. i never even painted the figurines :|

Once I invade Australia, depose John Howard and install my own despotic regime along with installing zephyr as my Mistress of the Ministry of Torture, I'm afraid I won't have any time for such trifling pursuits as BL.

OMGWTFLOLLERZ it's yet another Yank invasion of Aus Social! :D

At least I knew who your PM was though. ;)

^ Mistress of the Ministry of torture eh? Guess Ill be dusting off the old dominatrix gear. Nice to see a Yanky dipping his toe in the gene pool of Aussie Social. :D

i'll leave when i get sick of playing with you people and need to find a new ant farm...

I cant believe how many of you still post here ( Muzby , bloody Pleonastic , Strawberry Love Muffin - wasnt she american? )
I never really posted here but have trolled around since 2000 .....
What would make me leave ... you just forget to visit until you forget about it altogether .. I havent been back here for a year