• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What will ever make you LEAVE bluelight?

Nooooooooooooo! ;) ;)

Ah, I suspect you're right MazDan. For starters, I will want to share the wedding with everyone, I can imagine the baby thing will be exactly the same. SLR has seeped into my soul like a wretched virus or something.

Goddamnit!! :D

ill come back until the site is shutdown just to read the Drugs In The Media section....

I will want to share the wedding with everyone..

hehe... sounds like another B/L couple I know. Rather than retreating to their bedroom by themselves on their wedding night, it was insisted that Spesh & I accompany them. And to think, I first met them in person only a few hours earlier =D T'was a most memorable occasion.

So, at the very least SLM, we will expect some snapshots and footage (no pun intended)

What would make me leave Bluelight? You'll have to wait for the announcement, which probably won't be too far away.

well if my work keeps calling upon me 6 days a week I just won't have time....let's hope not though cuz working every Saturday isn't my idea of fun

fuck knows... i already wanna leave... im bored on bluelight, im bored off it.. so it really makes lil dif.

katmeow said:
You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave ;)
So true Kat.....

We are ALL just prisoners here, of our own device.

Someone posted something about Stick Cricket so I had a go at it....now I'm hooked!

Bluelight was becoming an integral part of my day, now it's bloody stick cricket!

:X

Stick cricket is the suxor, I've been playing all morning and still can't knock off those fucken aussies in the world domination series :X

When will I leave BL?? When I stop taking drugs.

When will I stop taking drugs? Probably when they send me nuts or kill me :|

Ive been drifting away since November last year! I just dont have the time no more.

I dont get home till 7pm each night and then that only leave me 3 hours of time to play World of Warcraft.. (My new addiction) So I guess thats my answer.. another online addiction that is better and more rewarding ;) Nothing like kicking alliance butt =D

If I dont get any sex and/or drugs* out of BL then I guess Id have to write it off as a lost cause and go back to stalking priests in my spare time.

* No I dont need rock n' roll, i get enough of that at home

When will I leave? Well that's obvious - when I get a life!

When BL becomes as painful as stirring my brain with silverware....

Goes to remove spoon from eye socket.

If repetitive threads and morons would make you leave bluelight I think I should have left years ago =D

I don't think I can leave bluelight, I'll stop when bluelight leaves.

MooShiE said:
World of Warcraft.. (My new addiction) So I guess thats my answer.. another online addiction that is better and more rewarding ;) Nothing like kicking alliance butt =D

How could an online game be better than the heights of social interaction that we reach here at bluelight?

Shame ;)

^^ Oh, it's World Of Warcraft

I took a 3 month break from Bluelight for that game
So so good

So I've heard... a friend's brother has hardly emerged from his room for the last 6 months ;)