• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What will ever make you LEAVE bluelight?

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
This is a spin off to the "What got you into BL" thread- what do you think will be the final nail in the coffin for your bluelight days? Yes folks, it will happen to us all eventually be it through natural causes or foul play.:\

I predict I will either finally develop my awesome singing talent and become female back up singer for Placebo (leaving me no time for BL)or get banned for being involved in too many fisticuffs with other drama queens.

Well, I think I might apply for the feds after I finish my uni degree, so apart from using the site to bust people, I wont be around much ;)

Errmmm... I guess once I reach the point where I feel like I've exhausted all the topics of conversation, my friends have drifted away and I just don't have the time. I think that's why most people leave.

Boredom. Just eventually losing interest in the threads, not knowing the people posting in them and not really being interested in getting to know them.

^ that's a challenge i'd love to take ;)

i'm similar to kat though. it would take a job that (god forbid) meant i was internet/bluelightless for large periods of time, and a general boredom with the people and topics on the site, and particularly aus social.

don't think there's much danger of it happening for a while yet - you're stuck with me for a while longer fuckers :p;)

Stale and repetitive topics, realising that you cant even pretend to care what other people have to say, realising how much time you gain by not wasting it on BL.

I've been wanting to leave BL for about a year now. Still no luck :\

I suppose I'd eventually get too old to hang out with all the cool kids any more if nothing else.

old grandpappy nickyj. he used to browse bluelight on a 56 k modem!!!! 8o!

*cue amazed stares from the bebe bluelighters*

yup! that was dedication! he looked at all those boobie threads even though they took him 40 gazillion hours to download!!!!! you youngsters don't know how lucky you have it!

^ I'll still be using this same modem and with this shitty phone line which only connects at about 30 k anyway :( :p :X

When I was your age sonny, things were different :D

^^^ LOL( edit for MP's post)

Yer im kinda loosing interest Now....

I wish i could leave the internet all together....

Boredom drives me to BL. Boredom will drive me away from BL. Then Ill get really bored doing nothing then log on to BL, sit there and be bored then log off again.

zephyr said:
Boredom drives me to BL. Boredom will drive me away from BL. Then Ill get really bored doing nothing then log on to BL, sit there and be bored then log off again.

I log onto BL then my Computer logs me off eventually, this frustrates me, so then i just leave my whole computer, till im bored again

I was a pyro for several years. I used to make a whole range of fireworks to high explosives. Rockets, crackers, TNP, primary explosives...etc etc

Then one day while showing off to my friends i shoved a large explosive under some kids wooden bridge for his BMX. I decided to make it pretty so that it would shower sparks everywhere.

KABOOM shit went everywhere and thus i started a bush fire. Me and my friends almsot passed out trying to fight it. When the fire brigade arrived we scattered.

I wasnt really into pryo after that, havnt dont it for about 2 years now. Did manage to get the event on tape which i may even post if some of you are intrested. But I assume ending bluelight may be the same. Il do something drastic and stupid and not want anything to do with drugs after that.

when the shitfucks that inhabit the board dont take a hint and fuck off.
when the moderators start editing/modifying what i post :X

zephyr said:
Boredom drives me to BL. Boredom will drive me away from BL.

Did you guys ever see the collection of "Life : Be In It!" adverts?

Did you pay attention??

Time to get back to the things people used to do before the internet was around to waste your time; such as knitting, needlework, and writing bad bad haiku.

zephyr said:

Yep.

Duckboy: I can knit and crochet but unfortunately wool doesnt make the type of threads that talk back, insult, attempt to kill or try to pick me up for a one nighter so knitting isnt as interesting (sometimes) as the internet.

When the yarn starts stalking me I will leave BL...I really need some sleep 8)

Very fucking good question! In my like, 4 years or so here I've only ever seriously considered leaving once, and that was when I was quite scared over a very derranged and violent troll/stalker. I really do love this place. Fuck knows why ;) but I do.

I will (that's not a 'try', that's a definite) give up drink, smokes and drugs altogether when I fall pregnant, which, at 31 and getting married this year will be in the very forseeable future. I think I may lose interest at that point, only because I'll have a lot of different priorities.

I actually don't see myself being here for life or anything like that. My interest will peter out naturally at some stage, fading into the background until I have to acknowlege how much it's faded into the background.

So yeah, to sum up - probably starting my family will be the turning point. But I don't know if you can ever really leave ;) it's like the Hotel California eh Kat?

SLM, I suspect you will be here even more when you start your family.........for starters u will have many questions to ask re the newborn and also being at home between waking periods for bub will keep u online also.......yoiu are gunna be here for years and years.