• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

insanit_e said:
My big brother, Ben....AKA Whiteboy :) He's saved my life by introducing me to everything...doofs, drugs, and especially bluelight! lol. Such a responsible young man.

heh. Whiteboy, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

I think I saw you on TV. ;)

I had heard about pillreports and bluelight, who knows where, so as soon as I got a pc I hunted them down... that was severaly years ago but sadly I hardly ever come here now :\

insanit_e said:
My big brother, Ben....AKA Whiteboy :) He's saved my life by introducing me to everything...doofs, drugs, and especially bluelight! lol. Such a responsible young man.
Hey whiteboy's sister! yay hello!

*waves*

:D

i heard about it way back in 2002 from old skooler fiba optix
heard it was full of raver said buga that
spip to 2004 and im bored at home and did a google search for bluelight and here i am still not sure how i got stuck here
but have met some great friends through here

Pillreports
Though its a amazing how many 2 degrees of seperation i have with BL'ers through non BL friends

An ex-bluelighter named -resque-, who some of the older ones may recognize was the first one from my area to find the sight. She told Nietzche and justsomeguy about it. They showed me.

^^ One of my favourite writers in the words forum. I miss her work :|

pillreports brought me here. i lurked the boards for about a year then created a handle. havent looked back since.

hmm.... years ago i was searching some drugs on google, and found smokedot. I was on there for a while, talked to red_haze on there, and he told me about bluelight. I visited every now and then, but never made an account. As soon as smokedot went through some pretty weird changes, I made an account and stayed over here.

katmeow said:
^^ One of my favourite writers in the words forum. I miss her work :|

Yeah, me too. I got a pm from her a while ago but I didn't get time to respond and now I don't know what name she's going under any more, or even if she's still around at all.