• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

sillycybe said:
Killarava2day. Does anyone know where the fuck he is now.
I havent seen him or talked to him for nearly 2 years.
He's still floating about on here. Posting under many psydemums(sp.) such as killarava2day backwards. yad2avarallik. You need a trained eye.

i was on midwestravers.com 4-5 yrs ago and found this site through there. I havent had a chance to meet any local bluelighters, but I dont see any rollcalls for Illinois, whats up with that

sillycybe said:
Killarava2day. Does anyone know where the fuck he is now.
I havent seen him or talked to him for nearly 2 years.

Hmmm.... It would be good to catch up with that goon, he's responsible for my being here too.

An unexpected first acid trip. I'd been lurking the forums after finding it on pillreports and decided it was time to join.

jet-li said:
i was on midwestravers.com 4-5 yrs ago and found this site through there. I havent had a chance to meet any local bluelighters, but I dont see any rollcalls for Illinois, whats up with that

You might want to try North American Social????

Drugs got me into this site....

Well some Ween on teenchat I was talkin to sent me to this site...

A really nice guy a met at a rave a while back told me all about bluelight and pill reports and i liked the sound of it so i had a look, read through some posts just never got round to signing up. That was ages ago and i sorta forgot about it then not long ago i was looking on pill reports and got onto bluelight and really liked some of the discussions on here

Google, about two years ago.
Just registered to contribute my random stupidity a couple days ago after finding out I knew a couple people on here.

i blame my search engine
i was looking up info on MDMA for a school report a few yrs back, and lurked for ages before deciding to join cos i needed more online chatty drug-using friends to keep me from getting bored and causing trouble wen i was tweaking and i needed support in giving up
i keep trying to convert ppl from my utha forum to bluelight but so far evryones stayed ignorant cos im not exactly the best person to take advice from ;)

Pillreports

Pillreports strikes again. A workmate told me about it when I told him I'd tried E a few times but only got crap pills. Said I could read the reports and get a test kit too. Followed the link to Bluelight and here I am. Signed up after a couple of days reading. Now I'm trying to be a post whore and annoy the shit out of as many people as possible. You just wait, I'll get you yet.

=D

I'd go to raves and people would try to act all informed about drug useage - bluelight and erowid were their reasons.

Got here and none of said people post ;).

dude i went to this rave earlier at night, and damn all that people i spoke to do not know bluelight.nu, sigh must have asked to 30 people

I got into the music first, then started searching forums for rave info. Started talking to people on various websites. FLUTTER told me about Bluelight almost 6 years ago now. I've had a few different nicknames, but have stuck with this one for the last 5 years.

That SYD Superdome Meetup in 01 has a lot to answer for for a lot of people.

There are a fair few people on here who could write a book on thier BL Life.

DJC*

Trying to get over anxiety from smokin weed, there was a good forum, so i joined.

lol now im smokin again

My big brother, Ben....AKA Whiteboy :) He's saved my life by introducing me to everything...doofs, drugs, and especially bluelight! lol. Such a responsible young man.

last year i overheard a workmate saying "those pills got a 9/10 on pill reports"
so i searched for it, found it, and wondered what the bluelight link was, so i clicked on it and tada! i've been here ever since (under a different name before the big changes).
<3 Bluelight