• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

up all night said:
Hmm had a bad experience and was directed to this site by someone who thought I should be a little more educated. I can't even remember his Bluelight name anymore but one of the things he said to me before he stopped posting was, 'Bluelighters make drug use seem normal.'

Damn right son. =D
heh. That guy I was referring to graduated last year with a pharmacy degree. Talk about making drug use normal... =D

worried about a friends over use of ecstasy I decided to look it up on the net, like I do with everything else! Found pillreports, then began clicking on all the links there, and found here and all the info I ever wanted was right infront of me. Plus some interesting threads around the place. After lurking for about 6 months, decided to join.

Haven't ever met any Bluelighters, not that I actually know of (for all I know loads of people I met may be on here)

Was on DanceSafe when I first started using MDMA. Didnt really like it though, because they were all American; and noone could answer questions for me.

FINALLY somoene on DS (AdamX I believe), pointed me to bluelight. Never looked back.

I moved into a house in Elsternwick. On the first weekend I was there, they hosted the BL fundraiser party thing, and because I lived there and my bedroom had been turned into a cloakroom, I went to it. Obviously there were lots of bluelighters, so after they left I decided to join. I also had a crush on one of the boys who'd come to the party and couldn't work out how else to get in touch with him.

I got into BL by researching how to extract opium from Poppy Seeds. First we found Erowid, the PillReports, then Bluelight!

btw, do the poppy seed thing, the best high you'll ever get from $12

Signat :D

A friend registered me while I was in a wasted daze many years ago, after I had just joined my first forum, but I came in, posted a whole heap of really honest stuff in the SLR section, then was a bit embarrassed to come back. Several years later, I had an amazing time at rainbow hanging out with various bluelighters and felt left out when they were talking about forum stuff, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon, then found there were other people I knew on here too. I think I'm here to stay this time. No matter what embarrassing stuff I say!!

Followed a link that I stumbled accross during one of my many research expeditions. Joined becuase I liked the standard of information provided.

joannie_mhm said:
i was introduced by littleone. she gave me pills and then made me read the ecstacy faq's (wrong order, i know :p)

haha. better late then never!! :p

I was doing a project in 4th year uni on cognitive brain function. My friend told me about pillreports as a source of links to more info. Although i knew bluelight existed i didn't really join until after macksta joined and took me to a big meetup at a utopia at the superdome.

Killarava2day. Does anyone know where the fuck he is now.
I havent seen him or talked to him for nearly 2 years.

^^^ I know he autobahned himself a while back when you could still do it. I think twominds still sees a bit of him.

We had a falling out involving a third party who was fairly dim. all our communication broke down and we all went our seperate ways:(

We had known each other for nearly 10 years, so it was fucked that it ended that way. I have no way of getting in touch with him now and i dont even Know if he would talk to me if i did see/speak to him..

But hey life goes on.......

A flatmates gf used to borrow my computer to use the net and she always left a bluelight page open when she left... one day curiosity got the better of me... and I had heard my flatmates always talking about 'the old skool BL days' when they lived in a big house and threw massive parties.