• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

I blame you Hijinx!

My ex boyfriend desperately hated hijinx at the time, and I wondered who this person was he disliked so much. My natural curiosity lead me to wonder about her, and it lead me here, and subsequently, I ended up finding out she was awesome, and I shortly dropped him afterwards and ended up stuck here reading all the Trip Reports! :)

Once there was a little fiend named CHiLD-OF-THE-BEAT. Using the remarkably secure and unmonitored internal email at work ;) to discuss certain illicit business, she turned me on to the mysterious world of Bluelight, no doubt in an effort to turn even the nicest of girls to deviant behaviours.

And so the majikaljourney with all you weird and wonderful people continues...

Originally posted by Riot Grrrl
I can't remember which year it was :(
How big was it hey!

If shoelace is still around he might know, cos i remember meeting him there. Or maybe up all night can remember. I know i can't

I'm talking 2002. Signed up originally in November 2001 so wouldn't know the 2001 meet-up. Ahhh BL in its hey day. I met Shoelace that night cos he was rapping in front of the 'breaks' room. read: sweaty dnb room no bigger than a cupboard.

doof-kittie said:
Once there was a little fiend named CHiLD-OF-THE-BEAT. Using the remarkably secure and unmonitored internal email at work ;) to discuss certain illicit business, she turned me on to the mysterious world of Bluelight, no doubt in an effort to turn even the nicest of girls to deviant behaviours.

And so the majikaljourney with all you weird and wonderful people continues...
Welcome to b!!=D I probably should do this in the Welcome thread, but ennh, whatever. Any friend of COTB's etc etc....

I discovered bluelight when a friend pointed me to pillreports. Ironically, I used to spend most of my time here in The Lounge and SLR (and a bit in Dark Side as well), and only discovered after several months that there even was an Aus Social! And now I'm a mod, go figure.... 8) ;)

moocho directed me here as he was using the events forum to promote a party we put on at the time.

^ Cheap trixx? You won't remember but I met you on a Newcastle beach one fine morn... =D

Lah Lah Gate Crasher got me started, and I got - l - u - c - e - and weed queen started!

I used to visit pillreports.com and a freind mentioned it....

Lurked for ages...then got posting....so much fun. =D

I am quite possibly the only bluelighter here who ISN'T into drugs and the like. And I don't care :p. (Yes, you can throw me out the door now ;) )

But seriously, I found out about bluelight from a web friend who said it was a good place to find out about Australian events and the like. Then I discovered Aus Social and SLR and I've been hooked here since.

Maybe it's because the lot of you are on drugs, but most people here are really cool :)

serotone (and others) aren't into drugs. Don't fear that you are alone :)

I know quite a few bl'ers that aren't into drugs

Via Pillreports where i was a regular - checking out the quality of what was available locally. Needed to join Bluelight to get a cheap test kit. Read a few forums and here i stay...for a while anyway.

I came for the drug info, but stayed because I liked the people.

PILLREPORT... although at first I thought BL was somehow related to Bluelight Disco's (anyone from Australia knows what i'm talkin' 'bout) and was a bit sceptical.
It was not until I had a good look that I became involved.
To this day I am thankful that I did find BL though, I like to think that it's helped to save a little extra serotonin and a few more braincells over the years/.
=D
Sweet.
PEACE

for the info on drugs ....and it would have to be the most useful and friendly place on the World Wide Web!!!! Im rapt ive discovered it as i love using drugs recreationally but dont associate with many people who do in the "professional "straight-laced" life i live during the week! lol...

who me take drugs? never!!;) ;)

After a night out at subbies, rasberrywatergirl mentioned something about a harm minimisation site.

Some Backpackers from an Internet Cafe I worked at in Melbourne. They asked me if I knew the site (and obviously I didnt) and then I found it! and being a recreational drug user, well, it was my jize!

shals :D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ that's not the Dan I know? .... He doesn't really post on bluelight anymore? What was his nick?

Dan as in "smokin joe"?
he's a great chap that one.