• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

<3

I would have to say, first and foremost, Kristoo<3 helped me into the ethereal mist that is BL. :)

I went to an event [my first ever] and was decked out in some amazingly cool outfit [I'm so very thankful] courtesy of this man, and his friends.
I was quickly surrounded in a cuddle-puddle towards the most exciting part of a set and asked the strange question over and over again, "Are you a bluelighter?".

I was perplexed, to say the least when my blank stares were met with shrugs, and nobody would explain what was meant.

I somehow twisted Mr. Kristoo's arm, and later he showed me the wonders of my now second home on the 1n74rw3b. ;)

Originally posted by Riot Grrrl
Years ago, My ex and beautiful friend (Fetish Jester) took me to a Utopia event. And it just so happened, it was the largest bl meetup in sydney (correct me if i'm wrong)? well, it was pretty big compared to the bl meet ups i've been to.

That was my first BL meetup too. =D I've never seen anything like it since!

1234 got me onto Bluelight, wanting to know everything about E is what kept me on here

I was bored at work one day and looking up events on the net. I was looking for a doof (funny... cos I've still never been to one & this was over 2 years ago now) and came across spraci. They had a link to pill reports there, and from there to BL. That was aug 02 - I signed up straight away under another nick and posted for about 6 months before changing to katmeow in dec 02. Went to my first meet up at sublime just before xmas that year. I can easily say that night altered the course of my life as it was headed, because of the people I met. Some of the people I have met through BL, I now consider to be my dearest friends.

=D

On one of my many trips to sublime a friend of mine, Dan was talking about the RAVE act and that there had been alot of things going on in the US in regards to this. Being all PLUR i thought it was an outrage and wanted to learn more. He directed me to this site to read the drugs in the media forum. He was never a member of the site, he said the people on this site were just junkies looking for validation of their so called drug education.

I have in some minor cases found this to be false.

I hate it when you people talk about BL meet ups. I get sooooo jealous :X

I personally Was just here for the drugs... then I stayed for the weirdos who took them.... I felt like I fit in.

link from someone's livejournal
stayed because its one of the most intelligent forums out there..........even though i dont do drugs, which is why i only lurk in aus social

up all night said:
Originally posted by Riot Grrrl
Years ago, My ex and beautiful friend (Fetish Jester) took me to a Utopia event. And it just so happened, it was the largest bl meetup in sydney (correct me if i'm wrong)? well, it was pretty big compared to the bl meet ups i've been to.

That was my first BL meetup too. =D I've never seen anything like it since!

Is that the one at the Superdome on July 13th, 2002? If so, that's what first got me posting on this site too. I'd been a lurker for about a year prior to that.

^^^ possibly the one on may 5th 2001???

i think, from memory, that was bigger....

but hey, memory is overrated...

Drugs... copious ammounts of drugs.
Cough*couple of pingers and a link on pillreports.com*cough

MoeBro said:
Our crew at High School was converted from nerds into nerds that smoke dope, and then into harder drugs.
Eventually, one of the crew (Dogah) found his way onto these boards courtesy of a friend of his, waz <3 .

A couple of us followed him, being the forum junkie that I am, I started spending more time on it, then migrated to Bluelight IRC as well. Probably coz I was an IRC junkie at the time too.

*shrugs*

- meow

what moe said, except i never have, and never will be an IRC junkie..... u scum of the earth :p

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ that's not the Dan I know? .... He doesn't really post on bluelight anymore? What was his nick?

Hmmm... I dont think so, he never told me his nick, but I dont think he posted too often. Plus he is a sydney boy

Simply from a conversation with my DD

"are these any good"
"look them up on bluelight"
"um. what?"
was dragged into his computer room. perth pills thread. early 2000. lurked for ages.

the rest is history.

Heard about pill reports from someone...which lead to BL. Have spent a couple of years lurking (loitering!) and have finally decided to join up. It's kinda addictive though!!

I can't remember which year it was :(
How big was it hey!

If shoelace is still around he might know, cos i remember meeting him there. Or maybe up all night can remember. I know i can't

after one of my first E's i wrote to a friend of mine telling him all about it (he's very anti-drugs, he once snapped a smoke in half and told me off for trying to kill myself!) as i think he was kind of interested. anyway, i threw some pics in and wanted to see how the email turned out, so i bcc'd it to what i thought was my own address - but turned out to be that of a fellow student whom at the time i didn't actually know all that well. anyway, turns out she was in pretty much the same position - had dropped once or twice but didn't really know many people that were into it. anyway, after a brief moment of terror in realising my stupidity (what'd happen if i sent it to my parents?) she wrote back and told me about this place. i don't remember my first post - but i got into it pretty quick - thank you, you know who you are!