Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

Pop Popavich

Bluelighter
I've found myself wondering this when I meet and talk to fellow bluelighters.

Were you put onto it by an existing BLer? Did you stumble across it while doing research into your favourite drug? Was it a moment of divine inspiration that pointed you to this address?

Personally I was put onto it by Muzby (thats right, now you know who to blame), originally from looking at a link he sent me while we were looking for pill reports.

After talking to him about it I signed up, then went to a BLer party and have pretty much been hooked since.

So whats your stories people? How long have you been part of it? Did you lurk for a while before really getting into it? Are you now a shameless post whore? (you know who you are ;) )

Mods: Sorry if this has been covered before, but searches turned up nothing useful

Last edited:
haha........Actually I always wondered the same......lol.

Should provide some great stories........

For me it came about as I searched for information to try and help a mate with a heroine problem originally and then again a few years back when I needed info re E which I knew nothin about at that stage.

Spent many many days reading and then found i needed a few questions answered and realised that the best way was to sign up......lol

And here I am.........so in my case.......Blame my best mate dan.

I honestly cant remember anymore...i remember getting wasted on a drug combo, chatting to a Bluelighter at some warehouse party a couple years ago (i had a previous account before this one, be fucked if i can remember the handle. Its metasomething-somthing)

Got some info from the XTC forum...ran away from Spencer ;)

Came back a year or so later, forgot handle and im think the password was something ghey like "ihatehippies" (obviously this isnt my current password 8()

where am I? fuck...ummm...yeah, long story short - I came because I was told to. That and to get drug info.

Um there was this chick .. I cant remember her name. Anyway I was in Hard Kandy one night and I had K and I had no idea what it was, as I had only experienced and thought that I had MDMA. So anyway I was pretty freaked out not knowing what was goin gon adn feeling really agressive. This chick told me to come upstairs to this "bluelight" party. I was like 'whatever' and there were lots of people who looked strange who tried to help me out.

This was back in 2002. Maybe some of you remember me ?

Anyway when I left this chick who helped me out told me to get onto mIRC one day onto the bluelight room.

I chatted in that room for about 7 months and kept getting booted out for saying stupid stupid shit. So I would go to the main screen one day to see why I was booted this time and alas...

Bluelight was a website.

The rest is history.

I came for the free drugs, but stay for the free boobs.

I'd say it was a combination of friends and pillreports that brought me here.

jakoz said:

pillreports, then I stumbled across a forum and I liked what most of the people here were interested in.

I lurked for about a year or so then decided to join and annoy people. I'm still here.

Good Topic !

My boyfriend actually got me into bluelight, started out as me watching over his shoulder... then i was like.. MEHHHHHHHH wanna have my say, and here i am.

:)

My storys very similar to Breakabeat. I took a K pill and I was only about 20 and just getting into the drug scene. Thaught it was an E had a major panick attack.

2 weeks later I was chatting to someone on yahoo chat about it and he directed me to pillreports. Saying I should always test my pills. I lurked for aboiut a year then became a member.

i was surfing the net about 2&1/2 years ago, when I first got into drugz and raving, and i was looking for info on pills i had. I stumbled across pill reports and then eventually found my way to bluelight. i've been a lurker for the past couple of years and only just joined a month ago. i wanted to get in on the action ;)

KemicalBurn said:

Came back a year or so later, forgot handle and im think the password was something ghey like "ihatehippies" (obviously this isnt my current password 8()

unfortunately you are incorrect, prepared to be 0wn3d :D

stuffed if I remember, I had an account previously though under a different screen name

been comming here for quite sometime, it may have been brought to my attention from my american mates on another forum as they hate bluelight hahahah

Nearly 3 years ago, had just started taking E's and was absolutely infatuated by it (as most are)... it was all I could think about, so I started looking up on the web about ecstacy, and one of the sites which came up in my search was Bluelight.

I read through only a couple of times as a lurker, I pretty much signed up straight away. And after your usual couple of embarrassing "e is so great" and "things to do on e" posts 8) I discovered SLR and firmly planted my butt there for the next two years.

Then they made me a mod, and well, now I'm stuck =D

Our crew at High School was converted from nerds into nerds that smoke dope, and then into harder drugs.
Eventually, one of the crew (Dogah) found his way onto these boards courtesy of a friend of his, waz <3 .

A couple of us followed him, being the forum junkie that I am, I started spending more time on it, then migrated to Bluelight IRC as well. Probably coz I was an IRC junkie at the time too.

*shrugs*

- meow

Drugs, or drug research
hmm a forum where people discuss drugs.. interesting

I really can't remember signing up and I don't think I was ever a lurker. I think I heard about bluelight via pillreports and maybe found it in a search too.

I was having trouble with depression and found the great fund of info that is BL. I came for the drug info and now I stay for the peeps. Love you all!!!!

Hmm had a bad experience and was directed to this site by someone who thought I should be a little more educated. I can't even remember his Bluelight name anymore but one of the things he said to me before he stopped posting was, 'Bluelighters make drug use seem normal.'

Damn right son. =D

My friend at the time. I was gonna go for a drug test (my parents were suspicious way back),and I needed some info about E I think, so my friend showed me BL. He said "If you don't find it here, you won't find it anywhere".
That was back in 2001. It took me a while before I registered, but I was reading thru it a lot.

Years ago, My ex and beautiful friend (Fetish Jester) took me to a Utopia event. And it just so happened, it was the largest bl meetup in sydney (correct me if i'm wrong)? well, it was pretty big compared to the bl meet ups i've been to.

Anyway, me and a friend (we weren't blers) were sitting against the wall and all these people kept coming up to us and saying "bluelighters?... I'm such and such" and we're like "the groups that way" and pointed them in the direction. All night it carried on and we're like "fuck this bluelight shit" and went for a dance

So then about 6 months later after hearing about bl from Fetish Jester i finaly decided to join. Why... peer pressure LOL =D