• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What/Who got you into Bluelight?

Strawberry_lovemuffin

Bluelighter
BloSs0m said:
Dan as in "smokin joe"?
he's a great chap that one.
That's the one! Disappeared off the face of the earth. Last time I saw him he was rocking back and forth believing an imaginary cricket match was taking place in front of him. Laughed 'till I stopped ;)

MoeBro

Bluelighter
Nay, he's all well and good last I saw him (Friday before GK - coincidental meeting).
Still spinning his vinyl at a few places up and down the Brunswick St crawl

roshy

Bluelighter
A happy little lurker named maxdamage introduced me to the site. I only really got interested when I started researching some stuff for him on the ecstacy forum. Then I discovered SLR, and Australian Social, and that people I kinda live with are here too, and love was in the air. :D

doof-kittie

Bluelighter
Killing_time said:
PILLREPORT... although at first I thought BL was somehow related to Bluelight Disco's (anyone from Australia knows what i'm talkin' 'bout)
*tee-hee*
I was asking someone at GK if they were on Bluelight, and they kept telling me they didn't like discos.=D I remeber being crushed underfoot at a Bluelight disco when i was about 8.:p

smart-e

Bluelighter
^^^
God the old bluelight disco's.....I had my first kiss at one of those....How embaressing....Did I say that out loud?

raverchik

Bluelighter
^ No you typed it ;)

I got into bluelight from Pillreports, Someone told me about PP to look up info about pills (I learned quickly its not so reliable)... I started browsing BL for about 9 months before I joined, Before that I didnt really have any need for joining

:)

josh_nexus

Bluelighter
I was just randomly trawlling the net for some info on some dodgy method of getting high and I found this place. I lurked for a while and had a few now forgotten alias's before I registered this one. :)

[email protected]

Bluelighter
Like breakabeat & smart-e I had an unexpected K experience and decided it was time to do some pill research. I found Bluelight via the pillreports link. I signed up last year but haven't really used bluelight much - it's mainly been a good source of procrastinating over the last month of uni ;)

I started out reading the usual "ecsatcy report"-type threads but can't really post much in the drug discussion threads because I don't have a chemistry degree & am too lazy to do any research. The reports there are still interesting to read tho & I've certainly learnt a bit about HM

It seems to me as though a lot of you guys know each other outside of bluelight too... Any bluelighters in Brissy who want to meet up at Adventjah let me know. I've been in Brisbane for 4 years but most of my mates here are from the same small country town as me and have also moved up here recently.

Taliana

Bluelight Crew
I was going overseas and was in mIRC in # rave, back in 2000 and asked about good websites to find parties/clubs over in the states, and someone told me about Bluelight. I cant even remember who it was now... I almost met up with someone in NYC to go to Twilo (which is now closed), but he lived in New jersey or something and there was road blocks from snow... i dont remember there nicnkame now either! haha...

And soon ill be off o/s again, this time i hope to hookup with some bl'ers over the world :) (and remember there names! hehe)

haste

Bluelight Crew
A random search for MDMA uncovered this site... back in its infancy, before it was 'new' ;) :D

doofqueen

Bluelighter
When i first started taking pills about 3-4 years ago a friend of mine who is a bler told me about pillreports. It was while before i actually discovered the forum and started posting. My first forum i ever posted on too. Then i got addicted to forums. Was posting on 11 at one stage and now i've ut back to only four. Go me! :p

friskk

Bluelighter
Soma! I use to have an account - lost the password... lurked around for ages and then decided to write the casual post...

Still haven't met anyone or attended a bluelight event... have met bluelighters through friends though.

Interesting conversations...

FaTz

Bluelighter
I blame the fucker that started this thread... FUCKER hehehe...

Greatest thing ever though :p

joannie_mhm

Bluelighter
i was introduced by littleone. she gave me pills and then made me read the ecstacy faq's (wrong order, i know :p)

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
lol thats the best ever

i think i found this place via pillreports.com

i think...

must of been

ButrosButros_Grantos

Bluelighter
Some random fuckhead at some random rave kept going on about this place, I came and wasn't that impressed. I'm still not.

swifty

Bluelight Crew
I got into it through pillreports. Took me a while to get into the social aspect of it though

Rubber_Duck

Bluelighter
^^^ yer same........through pillreports, and lurked on bluelight for a year......only reading Aus drug discussion.....then signed up a year later!