• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

4.30am, sober and I'm wide awake ffs

Its fucking shite and no can't get wickr it's rubbish and trying to limit by social media lol

You went looking for the post man hahaha but he can't give you post it needs to go into your letterbox, unless yours knows you that well lol, one of mine does, and when he started calling me by my name I thought "how the fuck does he know my name, oh yeah it's on my parcels and envelopes lol"

Did u ever mix it with k?

No but that sounds lush lol, didn't do much K back then though but heard you mention ketadrone before though lol

Mephedrone is not to be confused with methedrone which has completely different effects
Just me miss spelling it as lol I thought it was like methodone with an R in it haha

And it's similar to methamphetamine so thought m-kat was spelt methodrone lol

So far-

Meth(smoking)
Weed/Hash
800mgs phenibut
400mgs magnolia bark extract
3 grams ashwagandha root
Cigs

Decaf Earl Grey tea
7.5mg mirtazapine
Will have 2 zopiclone at bedtime and see how I go neck more if don't fall asleep within half hour as I really need to make them last longer this time

8mg Buprenorphine
5mg Olanzapine
300mg Quetiapine
50mg Hydroxyzine

Well, back onto the much less exciting pharma cocktail 😀

After going bonkers for the past six months I've come out the other side alive and somewhat well again, thank the Lord.

Most likely just some klonopin along with other non-fun ones (lamotrigine, topamax, vraylar). Was thinking of doing a Subutex along with some cyclobenzaprine tonight, but I took an Adderall earlier and those would counteract... sigh. Might go smoke some CBD weed cause this adderall comedown is starting to really suck- I took 90mg, which is a good bit :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm out of nicotine and WD'ing for the first time from nic. So that's also fun....

i have wickr.........what country are you from lol
UK but wasn't really asking u pal me and FF spoke there before just wondered if she still had it... I'm pretty sure it works worldwide anyway so it wouldn't matter where i was from?

Decaf Earl Grey tea
7.5mg mirtazapine
Will have 2 zopiclone at bedtime and see how I go neck more if don't fall asleep within half hour as I really need to make them last longer this time
I got some nasty k last night just posted a warning in the new uk ket thread

Haven’t been able to sleep, but so far 7 strong cups of coffee to up my anxiety to make my alprazolam more euphoric

and very randomly, fell into some pharma grade alprazolam, I got 55 Y 21 2mg payed *snip* a piece but I’m willing to to be safer, knowing it’s straight from a pharmacy

-great sex
-caffeine
-marijuana 6-7 grams of high grade Indica
-tobacco 3/4 of a pack
-Alprazolam 10mg
-marijuana 3-4 more grams

probaby gon smoke some more and eat

smoked two more cones and still can’t sleep, ig I’ll smoke more🙄 good thing I got a quarter pound

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Magnesium
2 dif Multivits
Vit D
Vit K
Vit B12
Turmeric
Omega 3
2 cloves fresh garlic
Vial of homegrown homemade chilli sauce
Drink with some lemon, apple cider vinegar and one of those big vit c and zinc things that dissolves
Plus paracetamol and asprin for headache
FUCK YOU TOXINS

I got some nasty k last night just posted a warning in the new uk ket thread

Just read it and replied, fucking bastards, he knew you IV I'd be fuming!

Its bad enough getting K that's crap, let alone dodgy stuff but to know you inject and still sell you it it fucked up!

Just read it and replied, fucking bastards, he knew you IV I'd be fuming!

Its bad enough getting K that's crap, let alone dodgy stuff but to know you inject and still sell you it it fucked up!
I was angry with him at first but tbf he didn't try it himself he doesn't do k and plus he's had stuff in the past from the same guy that's looked exactly the same and he was told it was the same so it's not really his fault, he's a mate of mine.
It's possibly not even the guy buying kilos of it in bristols fault either its probably way up the line, guaranteed at least half of those sources on the DN in that link offer bulk.
It could easily have come from one of them.
Or someone in wales where i know alot of bristol k comes from could be playing silly buggers and halfing kilos of k with kilos of RCs due to k import slowing down due to covid. I know cocaine quality has taken a hit recently for that exact reason, and stranger/shitter/nastier cuts are showing up.

I was angry with him at first but tbf he didn't try it himself he doesn't do k and plus he's had stuff in the past from the same guy that's looked exactly the same and he was told it was the same so it's not really his fault, he's a mate of mine

You have a friend who don't do K lol?

halfing kilos of k with kilos of RCs due to k import slowing down due to covid

That's most likely yeah, that's when I noticed shit happening start of lockdown, my K dealer does it himself so it's normally okay, but 2 of his batches was weak, but weak K is better than messed up RC bollox K

But you'll never find out, why don't you ask him to send some off to wedinos? Or you both do it only needs a tiny bit 10mg I think is enough

You have a friend who don't do K lol?
Haha yeah loads! Alot of ppl still frown upon it altho happy to shovel cocaine and benzos down 🤷‍♂️
The 2 that deal it here now don't touch it, so they actually make money, all the dealers that do it themselves have failed and got into massive debt or got ill
But you'll never find out, why don't you ask him to send some off to wedinos? Or you both do it only needs a tiny bit 10mg I think is enough
Yeah I'd like to, I'm gona see if he'll sort me out 100/200mg to send

.75ish clonazolam
24oz 8% abv beer
Few hits of bud

Oh boy, sedative hypbotics