• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I've had insomnia for years...it started after the "pain management " doctors put me on fentanyl patches totaling 125 mcg/hr. Go figure. After a 4 month weaning down, my doctor successfully got me off all opiates (at my request...I'd had enough after 7 years of fentanyl). After that, my insomnia got even worse, keeping me up all night.
If I really need to sleep, I can take one 1 mg lorazepam and I'm out for 8 hours. The low dose works because I rarely use them.
Most nights, I'm up all night, whether I'm using meth, or not.

Would you recommend Nitrazepam for sleeping/sedation issues?
I'm waiting to hear back from wedinos too see if they are legit, the ones I have don't seem as strong as people say they are I had to take another quarter of a 10mg

I've gone one 10mg left and a quarter of one for tonight, I had very bad nightmares though but that could be from dropping down on the mirtazapine

The last 10mg of nitrazepam
7.5mg mirtazapine
20mg promethazine
And I'm trying out a bottle of cbd water for my bedtime drink as I always need water during the night, don't know the dose it doesn't say so it's probably 0.1% cbd lol

But I might take more mirtazapine as its got its hooks in to me

The last 10mg of nitrazepam
7.5mg mirtazapine
20mg promethazine
And I'm trying out a bottle of cbd water for my bedtime drink as I always need water during the night, don't know the dose it doesn't say so it's probably 0.1% cbd lol

But I might take more mirtazapine as its got its hooks in to me
How do you find the Mirtazapine helps you sleep? Am on 30mg at night and without it I’m a bit manic the next morning. Only AD I could tolerate though.

Night time is a few hours away but wont mind if i dont see the sunshine. A lot of opiates and benzos lined up

How do you find the Mirtazapine helps you sleep? Am on 30mg at night and without it I’m a bit manic the next morning. Only AD I could tolerate though

Its the only one I can tolerate too, tried about 15 others, andvpropranolol and busperone another stuff like herbs, valerian etc

It really helped me sleep at first even half of a 15mg but it's pooped out then I got serotonin syndrome on 30mg which started as insomnia

Now on self medicating trying to come off as the on duty doctor who called the ambulance took it off my repeat prescription, I'll probably be out back up to 15mg which don't help me sleep but Eil help me eat, as I've not ate in dats, weeks I djnt know when I ate properly last, before the drop in mirtazapine

It fucks you up, I need it though, it gets it claws in you, or maybe it's just me and my tolerance to sleeping pills and benzos but I can't sleep with or without it now, hence self medicating ontop

7.5mg mirtazapine and and 20mg promethazine as got nothing decent, probably take more of those but need to taper off really as doctor cute off mirtazapine and threatened to stop treating me if I don't listen to her and stop messing with my doses as she don't believe me that mirtazapine stops working and thars why it needs upped, now I'm I'm not allowed any antidepressants at all, let alone fibromyalgia medication

What a bitch

Update from last nights post

I've been wide awake since around 1am insomnia you fucking bitch, my doctor you fucking bitch, having no drugs apart from crappy shite shit mirtazapine and promethazine is a fucking bitch and waiting till payday to buy stuff is a bitch you know what else is a bitch?

No drugs, oh and said that didn't I but yes I think no drugs is the biggest bitch, I'm expecting K in post and a few Zapain which is 30mg co codamol and paracetamol for my fibromyalgia,

But after the abuse I got yesterday off my 18 year old son for doing drugs loads recently I'm going to have to be very sneaky when it arrives lol, he knows when I'm on K etc as I put music on fucksake he came in my room asking what I'm on the other day as I was listening to music, I'm like "er um painkillers, tramadol you clever bastard knowing me to well" lol

no coffee's post

Oh fuck I didn't see Shroomies post fuck shit, I need to go see what's going on but he might be out cold if he's took all that, fucksake it's an hour or 2 ahead where he lives I can't message him now

If you're online @Coffeeshroom and not asleep or off your face while I'm sober then message me, don't call me as my son just slammed his door as must of heard me awake watching a film so I need to be quiet, and I've still got phone anxiety because I'm strait lol

@Hylight The post took like 5 days to arrive with my K last time though, that disappointment everytime the post doesn't arrive is harsh lol, so I'm not counting on it but I'll still I'll be meerkating out my window for the postman in a few hours lol

@Hylight The post took like 5 days to arrive with my K last time though, that disappointment everytime the post doesn't arrive is harsh lol, so I'm not counting on it but I'll still I'll be meerkating out my window for the postman in a few hours lol
Ah I remember those feels
I used to walk around town to find the guy with the red trolley if the post was late

Can you get wickr again?

I fucking loved methodrone though and it's similar like I said
Mephedrone! Aka bubble, mcat, meow meow, plant food, "drone is 4methylmethcathinone iirc aka 4MMC that shit was naughty. I did so much. Did u ever mix it with k? I used to crush and premix it in wraps 50/50 then go pub/club get pissed and sniff my hybrid ketadrone.

Mephedrone is not to be confused with methedrone which has completely different effects.
I dont think methodrone is a drug it's some music album according to google

Everybody spells that shit wrong lol