• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I was up for 36 hours and still huffing meth at midnight when I took just 25 mg seroquel and 100 ug clonodine. By 1 AM I was out like a light for a good 4 hours. Still high when I woke up but the respite was much needed.

A little goes a long way when you are exhausted I guess.

I see. Is finding a new more understanding doctor possible?

She knows all my history and I like her, she just don't seem to know as much about certain medications as I do lol, so when I fucking know shit and I try and tell her it's so annoying, she didn't even know mirtazapine is an appetite stimulant, and that I obviously can't eat when I'm not on it, I don't want yo change doctors as this one knows how fucking crazy I am lol

I get it. Shitty situation. Positives and negatives. The tizanide loses its iv potency if used every day btw. So keep that in mind if you ask for it.

IM tizanide propably works too. I missed a shot of it (fuck muscle needles) and it started working immediately. But yeah, hopefully your doctor gains some sense.

IM tizanide propably works too

Noooooo I'm not into needles for the sake of it, it's because my K tolerance is crazy and K ain't cheap when you've got a stupid tolerance and I started getting indegestion and stomach ache from snorting it so that's why I started IM'ing it but pills I just eat, apart from when I tried Oxys for ten days strait and snorted them lol

Is it possible to stop the k? If youre already getting issues with it

Yes it's possible but I don't want to lol, it's like if I said for you stop the bupe if your opioid tolerance is getting high lol, I need to cut down anyway as can't afford it as much anymore, my stomach is fine now too, it's just because I got a big amount and wasn't eating much because I'd stopped mirtazapine and I don't get hungry on K, had nothing to line my stomach and was snorting K for breakfast lol, I need a tolerance break then snorting it will work again but tolerance breaks are so fucking boring, I'm going back to K every 2 weeks, everyone needs a treat and my treat is K on paydays lol

No, psychosis' ruined my tolerance. It jumpstarted from lets say 60mg to 160mg in a matter of 10 uses. Im gonna stop the bupre cause I made a promise to myself to stop when I dont feel it anymore.

Yeah, you do you. Its for sure better than iv h addiction.

It jumpstarted from lets say 60mg to 160mg in a matter of 10 uses

I went from 40mg to 80mg of oxy a day in around a week, I'm sure it's tolerance from being on heroin all those years ago, I was same with tramadol and oramorph, could take loads right from the start, even though I quit heroin nearly 20 years ago, fucking weird it's like my tolerance stayed

Im gonna stop the bupre cause I made a promise to myself to stop when I dont feel it anymore

Are you, well done and good luck with that mate, it's good in a way I can't afford much K as I'd waste my money on it, I also have enough for a gram now as sold my acid I had to try and trip because I'm bloody immune or some shit, I give up trying to trip so sold it, had enough for a gram since yesterday but not bothering to go ask around who's got any so I can't be that bad on it if I can't arsed to even go and find it lol

Ive been craving gabap or pregabas bad! I fucking love gabapentinoids, but thanks to the lockdowns and stay at home orders i havent been able to get those. I use to get em from people at the methadone clinic but since last march everyones on some type of take homes. I only go to the clinic twice a month and havent seen my dealers or heard from them. Poor me. Anyways last night-
~2 ales,2 manga pale ales and a half pint of vodka
~Loads of weed, couple cbd joints and roll your own cigs
~half mg xanax

Still pretty amped, smoked some meth like 8-9h ago but I actually feel more stimulated than before...
Just ate a bit more alprazolam, about 0.5mg in total.

Gonna take some more kratom as well and try to smoke a small spliff.
It's almost 2am here, not super late yet but don't really feel like staying awake till 5-6am like last night.

Beer was my nightly fix forever...its gone. Forever. Never had problems sleeping for years. Wake up, drink, take a nap even. Haha.

Had a little extra methadone to take a night these past few days, tonight none :(

Floating on some xannies and weed now. Took 2mg which I do like once a month. Even 1mg a treat for me. Should sleep I hope.

Last edited:
I’ve been running hot for 4 days. It’s now 4:20 PM. I’m just going to smoke to last 3 points of meth I have left and hope that pushes me over the line into incoherence and that peculiar burned out on meth kind of sleep. I’ll help it along with a small dose clonidine and valium. I want 12 hours solid sleep to kick off a period of recovery.

Beer was my nightly fix forever...its gone. Forever. Never had problems sleeping for years. Wake up, drink, take a nap even. Haha.

Had a little extra methadone to take a night these past few days, tonight none :(

Floating on some xannies and weed now. Took 2mg which I do like once a month. Even 1mg a treat for me. Should sleep I hope.
Happily can say I haven't drank in 5 months, but my nightly fix will likely be a shit load of benzos and dissociatives. Cold mountain air, meth smoke, and some menthol cigarettes. And kratom of course. If you been on here long enough you know my routine. But I'm newly single so shit's about to get weird.

I’ve been running hot for 4 days. It’s now 4:20 PM. I’m just going to smoke to last 3 points of meth I have left and hope that pushes me over the line into incoherence and that peculiar burned out on meth kind of sleep. I’ll help it along with a small dose clonidine and valium. I want 12 hours solid sleep to kick off a period of recovery.
Hang in there brother, looks like we're both riding the struggle bus.

Hang in there brother, looks like we're both riding the struggle bus.
I was doing fine from quitting shooting up but about a month ago my evil dealer gave me a point of what must be 95% pure meth for a smoke before I had a fuck. I’ve been riding that rocket ever since. I’m in the fucking stratosphere but I want to come back to earth for a while.