What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Hey everybody!

40mg methadone
.75mg clonazolam
2mg alprazolam
Juul virginia tobacco
24oz can of 8%abv

I'm disgusted that I'm 30 in less than 48
Holy shit dude, i know we never really talked but i was just thinking about you and cptn heroin then bam i see this post. I havent seen a post with you in it in prolly over a year. My intuition has been dead on lately. Ill think of someone then ill get a call from them or run into them.
Anyways in 23mins ill be exactly 33years old. Nov 20 at 130am. Sitting here drunk pondering my 20 year drug career..
Tonight-
Half a 5th of vodka
30mgs methadone
Lots of weed and roll your own cigs
Bacon potato soap

We all gotta hit 30 at some point. I'm living in denial. Thought I was gonna join the 27 club; but alas here I am 28 and hating the prospects of my future

Bad advice but that shit was wicked. Tonight Im gonna try 6mg and propably fall asleep instantly.

You dont have tizanide in uk? Say you have some muscle pains or some shit.

What the fuck. My friend with fibromyalgia is from whom I got the tizanides. Hes prescribed pregabalin and tizanide. Ask for the tizanide as they would considerably help your sleep problems (again horrible advice but your situation is special)

Ask for the tizanide as they would considerably help your sleep problems

I'll ask my doctor next time I speak to her, but she seriously has no idea what to do about me and my mental health as she doesn't believe mirtazapine stops working on my sleep after a while and I need tolerance breaks every couple of months, if I ask for other stuff she'll probably moan as I've been on so many things and get side effects on almost everything

Maybe ask to change mirtazapine to tizanides and then switch between them every few months. Tbh, your doctor is a fucking moron. Sorry.

Woke up to junkies begging and shit.
Took 1mg More ksalol and got a shot of tizanide waiting do ima fall a sleep despite no bupre