• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Coffee before bed lol? But why? It defeats the purpose of taking the xanax lol that would keep me up for a week lol
I drank the coffee at a different time than the xanax. Lately ive been drinking coffee and or taking uppers in the evening due to long work hours. Its harvest season for cannabis which means lots of work.

Tonight so far and in no particular order-
70mgs dxm
Smoked couple bowls of speed earlier in the night
20mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
Dabs, weed, hash
Ill either drink some alcohol or take my last xanax at the end of my night with more dab hits.

I drink lots of kava daily, which is by nature sedating, some cultivars markedly more so than others.

Plus a naughty etizolam addiction.

Cannabis edibles. Also vaporizing cannabis can be very sleep inducing, and instantly comforting when you are mentally unwound but angstfully restless.

Also, uncannily, LSD can help you sleep remarkably deeply and restfully after a trip.

Others use melatonin. Or 5 htp capsules.

Valerian carries a hang over IME. Chamomile tea...is NOT to be underrated as an effective sleep aid you know.

Coffee before bed lol? But why? It defeats the purpose of taking the xanax lol that would keep me up for a week lol
I think caffeine alongside sedstive benzo effects, makes for a more consciously pleasurable, recreational experience, without the mind switching off blank, or caffeine being over stimulative.

However I don't mean to dispute your points in any way.

300mg gabapentin
.1mg clonidine
50mg quetiapine
300mics clonazolam

It's not technically even night anymore but I would just love to sleep.

Didnt sleep last night, so todays taking it chill

1mg klonopin
1mg Ksalol
1mg bupre
Cranberry long drink
And some weed 😁

Are you tapering off of buprenorphine, or you just normally only take 1mg?

Normally do 1mg cause its all the same even if I take 4mg but for my wallet it aint. I think bupre is underrated, ofc if youve done kilos of fent-h it wont work but you feel me?

Oh word. Yeah idk taking 8-16mg seemed like that was the only way I could appreciate bupe. I have terrible memories of detoxing from dope at the beginning of the year, and only really having access to 2mg bupe to help at all. I could barely even hold the film or get it down. And it just felt so miserable and useless. Been since the 6th I haven't had any bupe after tapering. That was 4 though, I guess I just never tried to take 1mg again. Def nice to have a low tolerance though.

First time I took bupe though in fact, I did indeed take like 1 mg a coworker gave me back when I was a little more opiate naive. I promptly got super light headed, sweaty, and puked in a big ass trash can. Felt ok after that. I never really started to enjoy opiates until discovering oxycodone w/o apap.

Fuck it's a trap. I would kill for a proper opiate buzz.

Oh yeah. I get your stance. Im going with the "less is more" view on bupre myself cause I havent had an h or fent addiction. 0.5-2mg are typical bupre doses while 2-32mg are the maintenance doses.

Absolutely good idea. I actually didn't really know that before seeing it listed on pnautwiki. My opiate tolerance is just stupid high, even at this point.

Trying hemp tea again, it's sold as CBD, but it's not really I don't think as it says hemp, I want to see if it helps along with clonazepam that I've built up a bit of a tolerance to as woke up at 2:45am and it's now gone 10pm need sleep but don't want to take to much clonazepam as I'm being good with them

gcIM1ft.jpg

ffjZZzD.jpg