• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Friday night wooo took some GBL clearly more than I was expecting feels like a cross between being very drunk and having too much pregabalin bloody hell fuck me I am tired as well this is some mad shit I am nodding like a smackhead over here.

Half pint vodka, 1 ale, hash and dabs, bowl of meth from pipe and marb black cigs.
Here in a lil bit im gonna take a xanax bar and more dabs.

It's 6pm here and I'm superhigh on cocaine and fighting with my fucking neighbour verbally. She is so stupid I can't believe. Has not the balls to talk to me in person - always just to people who are not there to the police or the firemen because my flat burns. She did it two times. Never burnt here anything thank God. So we scream out of the window - its also a possibility of communication. But i am calm and she already got to an end with here issues because there are non. it's such a torture to live next to somebody like her... But she's 78, I'm hoping the best...

JJ

Last edited:
Just got home from work; blessed myself w/ a decent 70mg pile of 2fdck; makes me feel alright but I feel my tolerance is such that this bit I have will just wittle itself away slowly into nothing; really hoping 3-ho-pcp gets into my hands soon.

@sub21lime I really wish I could still drink w/o the damning repercussions that always follow swiftly behind

A friend called me at 1am and asked If he could sleep on my sofa - his wife was again totally freaking out - i said yes sure. So we did a lot of cocaine and marihuana - now we go to bed, it's enough. ;)

JJ

Some good ol' cannabis, and trying to eat these hashbrowns and chicken fingers but I'm also starting to get dopesick because my methadone dose is too low and I havent scored anything today, so I'm hoping I will be able to eat it. I haven't eaten all day, so that's probably a wise idea.

Couple sips of vodka earlier
2mg xanax spread over few hours
Dabs, hash and good weed
Marb red cigs
Couple cups of coffee
Will prolly drink a lil more vodka/redbull, take more dabs and smoke more bowls of weed/hash.

For now its back to work. Taking down the plants early this year, lots of bucking down and trimming. We definitely had an odd summer this year weather wise.

40mg methadone cause I didnt get to the pharmacy til like 5pm.

64mg IV Dilaudid
8 x 8mg pills.. i have 7 pills left but i promised myself I'd stretch em til Friday when i can see my doctor and go back up on my methadone because of course this taper lead to another relapse

That and some weed.
There is always weed.

30mg Mirtazapine and that’s it

I'm on 22.5mg mirtazapine that's all I normally take too, with a few zopiclone each month, then once every couple of months I'll have a benzo binge

Benzo binge time started today, I've already took 6mg clonazepam and 15 mgs of vallies, but only got one of those vallies left now, zopiclone before bed, and if I don't sleep without mirtazapine I'll take more clonazepam

I'm on a tolerance break from mirtazapine, which I need to do occasionally

To sleep I’ll take 50mg of diphenhydramine, 600mg of gabapentin, 50mg of seroquel, and 10mg of cyclobenzaprine.