• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

🜏 10mg NEH intranasal - little counterintuitive for a night fix heh
🜏 2.25mg etizolam oral solution - soon to be more as I just mixed up a new stronger solution
🜏 30mg O-DT sublingual - took a day off of the desmetram and drank like an ounce of kratom instead, besides this little reward

Still have a few things I need to get done before work tomorrow. I'm also contemplating flipping my sleep schedule so as to make work easier and minimize contact with the people I share a home with. Wish this NEH lasted longer, was more functional, and wasn't concentrated paranoia powder, but hey it'll do.

So it's another late night, will be my morning dose.
Line of crystal
Hits of cannabis

Thing is I took 35mg seroquel and profuse hydroxyzine with malt liquor to attempt a comedown, about 14 hours ago.

Probably gonna be rough because impulsive compulsivity.

2,5 g GABA-A (say what you want about the blood-brain-barrier, it gives me a better sleep)
30 mg Diazepam
2mg Flunitrazolam
a Good-Night-Joint

later.... now I enjoy my meal.

Have a nice evening, ,,

JJ

Last edited:
2g Kava Kava
2g L- Tryptophan
2 mg Flunitrazolam
10 mg Diclazepam
10 mg Norflurazepam
now a good-night-joint ---- sleep well all :)

JJ

NO SAFER USE!

a point of meth
some clonazolam next
always ciggies
200mg seroquel later and ill sleep through my day off

Last night- pint of vodka,few bowls of good weed with hash, couple of dabs,20mgs methadone n cigs.

Tonight- so far ive taken 60mgs dxm, snorted good size line of speed, smoked bowl of weed w hash and took 20mgs methadone.
I have some beer and vodka im sure ill indulge in later tonight seeing how its only 420