• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Make that 400mg tram and 45mg diaz
Plus more para+ibu with lysine

Fucking agony

Nothing last night but a couple of beer and big bag of weed vapour (a mix of strong indica and CBD buds). I hadn't slept the night before so I didn't even need the latter after I'd had the brews but it seemed like a good idea anyway.

eight ball of heroin well what was left e on the eightball sorry I mean half an eighth due to a happy mistake my dealer thought I wanted £35 worth not £20 but he couldn't be arsed so just told me to pay him when I got it if all goes to plan I should have another eighth by tomorrow

Nothing last night but a couple of beer and big bag of weed vapour (a mix of strong indica and CBD buds). I hadn't slept the night before so I didn't even need the latter after I'd had the brews but it seemed like a good idea anyway.
dude sick profile pic I love it

Tooth pain is at 15000% tonight tried to sleep for 4 hours and couldn't even with an ice pack
Too much paracetamol aspirin ibuprofen and naproxen
2 x trazodone (dunno the mg)
1 x 3.75mg zopi (wish I hadn't cuz the fucking metallic taste is in full effect already)
25mg diazepam
300mg tramadol
4.5 bottles of 7.4% cider
5 shots of spiced rum
Menthol snuff
Cigarettes

Fucking wish I had some ketamine so badly

:(
ahh I hate tooth pain if you know someone who can punch accurately get them to uppercut you with one knuckle hitting the effected tooth it should come clean out and no more bad tooth I swear this 100% works

Anyway good night fellas ima watch some vevo music to go sleep to peaceeee <3 <3 <3

recently a benzo and a strong muscle relaxant has been doing its job to give me at least 4-8hrs sleep that is more then enough for me

I googled it and it says it's alprazolam which is a regular benzo. But I mean if it worked and you didn't lose your arm I guess I can't say anything.
I just did it again. They are definitely not alprazolam. They are black market shit and you can iv them. Its way fucking better.

I just did it again. They are definitely not alprazolam. They are black market shit and you can iv them. Its way fucking better.

Careful man, with presses you really should get them tested or it could be seriously bad news. At the very least for Fent. There are instances of Fent being pressed into them alongside RC benzos like fluaprazolam, etizolam etc.

I do not know if I get to sleep then or make the night trough with cocaine. Let's see.

JJ