• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

lots of this used in our eats (thai).
nice, what do you like to cook?

I use fish sauce in many faux asian-ish stuff, allthough I do nothing "authentic", but I also use it sometimes as a general flavour enhancer in other stuff (stews, soups). If you don't overdo it, it is really amazing at bringing out the taste while staying in the background with the dank rotten fish smell ;D. Especially when the flavour of soy sauce wouldn't work with the dish.

what do you like to cook?
Oh, I am one of those that love to bastardize any and all cultural cuisine to render it my own and unique. Not only foods but mostly anything is corrupt when i get done with it. ;)
She is Thai and does most of the asian-style cooking: Steak-salad, chicken soup, beef soup, fried-rice, ground-beef salad, ground-turkey salad, papaya salad, carrot sallad, pad thai, ... cannot come up with a lot of what she cooks but it is all spicy (hot) and goooooooooooood. After 25 years I still haven't grown bored with it. Really healthy and tasty foods. Best IMO.
Yeah, the fish-sauce is rather poignant and overwhelming when using too much: There is a fine line between making a dish super-delicious and inedible. I still haven't gotten the use to a science/art and rely on here expertise to do that seasoning.
Also have some really dark and thick soy-auce that after being turned on to it will not touch anything else (soy sauce) as it is mostly colored water with salt added. The real deal is something I encourage all to try if inclined to soy.
Peace
<3

🧐You got addicted to bupre then,
Since when? Musta been that mf in the shiny glass on the wall referenced below. We gonna be aight... he knows I aint the one. yeah....
That sub thing was OK. Nothing strong enough imo to get sideways with, ya know? Never had it and wanted to give it a go. It was free fuck it. lol Now I know what the deal is wit dat and can move on. Time is my friend even though it is plaskit. ;) Gotta experience all of what life has to offer in all ways. And the people I meet and rsason with is the cherry. We all heve the same blood, babez.
Fuckem he sad.
wtf?
Semi psychotic downs staring your own reflection in the mirror
:eek:
This is kinda insightful. I was wondering who that mf was lookin back at me looking at his wierd ass. Maybe now I may be able to come to terms. Darkness is what it is. I have become comfortably numb. hahaha

OT:
Got summoodat bomb ass weed. Gotta get up early to cook and it is def relaxing bout to pass out on mobile soooo mostly reading.
be easy bro.
stay away from mirrorz
😮

Oh damn ive been playing skyrim since 8pm yesterday and its 425am now. Ehh stomachs growling im hungry.

50mgs methadone
Pint of vodka
Dabs
Ashwagandha
L theanine
Redbull
Yerba mate
Roll your own cigs