Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

sub21lime

Bluelighter
Last night- pint of vodka,few bowls of good weed with hash, couple of dabs,20mgs methadone n cigs.

Tonight- so far ive taken 60mgs dxm, snorted good size line of speed, smoked bowl of weed w hash and took 20mgs methadone.
I have some beer and vodka im sure ill indulge in later tonight seeing how its only 420

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Friday night wooo took some GBL clearly more than I was expecting feels like a cross between being very drunk and having too much pregabalin bloody hell fuck me I am tired as well this is some mad shit I am nodding like a smackhead over here.

sub21lime

Bluelighter
Half pint vodka, 1 ale, hash and dabs, bowl of meth from pipe and marb black cigs.
Here in a lil bit im gonna take a xanax bar and more dabs.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
It's 6pm here and I'm superhigh on cocaine and fighting with my fucking neighbour verbally. She is so stupid I can't believe. Has not the balls to talk to me in person - always just to people who are not there to the police or the firemen because my flat burns. She did it two times. Never burnt here anything thank God. So we scream out of the window - its also a possibility of communication. But i am calm and she already got to an end with here issues because there are non. it's such a torture to live next to somebody like her... But she's 78, I'm hoping the best...

JJ

Last edited:

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Just got home from work; blessed myself w/ a decent 70mg pile of 2fdck; makes me feel alright but I feel my tolerance is such that this bit I have will just wittle itself away slowly into nothing; really hoping 3-ho-pcp gets into my hands soon.

@sub21lime I really wish I could still drink w/o the damning repercussions that always follow swiftly behind

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
A friend called me at 1am and asked If he could sleep on my sofa - his wife was again totally freaking out - i said yes sure. So we did a lot of cocaine and marihuana - now we go to bed, it's enough. ;)

JJ

Papaverium

Bluelighter
Some good ol' cannabis, and trying to eat these hashbrowns and chicken fingers but I'm also starting to get dopesick because my methadone dose is too low and I havent scored anything today, so I'm hoping I will be able to eat it. I haven't eaten all day, so that's probably a wise idea.

sub21lime

Bluelighter
Couple sips of vodka earlier
2mg xanax spread over few hours
Dabs, hash and good weed
Marb red cigs
Couple cups of coffee
Will prolly drink a lil more vodka/redbull, take more dabs and smoke more bowls of weed/hash.

For now its back to work. Taking down the plants early this year, lots of bucking down and trimming. We definitely had an odd summer this year weather wise.

Papaverium

Bluelighter
40mg methadone cause I didnt get to the pharmacy til like 5pm.

64mg IV Dilaudid
8 x 8mg pills.. i have 7 pills left but i promised myself I'd stretch em til Friday when i can see my doctor and go back up on my methadone because of course this taper lead to another relapse

That and some weed.
There is always weed.