• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Bowl of good cannabis
900mg gabapentin
24oz 8% abv screwdriver (only can of the day 🙃)
25mg hydroxyzine

Playing nba2k then possibly some Oblivion

Have to quote this month+ old post to tell you that Oblivion was the greatest game ever made.

Last night I drank a bunch of beer and absinthe, then fell asleep, then woke up because I spilled absinthe all over myself because I was still holding the glass.

.4g dope/fent
45mg methadone
2.5mg alprazolam
2 bowls of 'Grandaddy Purp' (just grabbed from the dispensary)

Got a little nod going bud I hate too much sedation

1.5mg alprazolam (4mg total today 🤬)
Too many hits of "purple bubbleberry"
24oz 5.9% abv beer

Celts vs Bucs is pissing me off. Either Xbox or Netflix til bed. Might check out the new Netflix Aaron Hernandez documentary series because this one looks like they actually dug deep with Netflix money backing it.

1.25 last mg of alprazolam
2 bowls of the new bud
24oz beer 🍻

Just woke up in the middle of the night at 4 to piss and couldn't go back to sleep (or more not tired so played a game of 2k, there on sports center with the sound off.

Thinking I need the sleep so might just ASMR it.

THE HYPNOTICS WORKED THANK GOD I slept like 8 hours and it felt SO SO SO GOOD THANK YOU LORD.

Oh god I hope I can get back into that kind of sleep cycle without needing hypnotics again.

This one has not always worked ideally and IT DID oh thank god it was so motherfucking beautiful.

45mg DXM
5mg melatonin
GABA, ashwagandha, valerian

Yup, still awake 6 hours later. I need a fucking BENZO
I have found rebound insomnia = way worse than rebound anxiety from quitting benzos so it's best to use them sparingly for sleep.

I HATE hearing this come out of my mouth, you know I LOVE to pass out on benzos and get the sleep of a lifetime, that is like, my thing. Flurazepam, temazepam, triazolam, midazolam, and more. I just like to pass out on benzos for the sleep. With good sleep most of my anxiety issues aren't going to flare up in the day because it all stems from bad sleep/nightmares.

So to me a hypnotic dose is like that and a bar of xanax the next day for what it does to my brain.

IF others are similar, then yeah imagine like hypnotics are way more habit forming/addictive unfortunately. Even the very short duration ones like triazolam.

I would say it "fucks with sleep hormones/circadian rhythm" but I'm not sold on this as I'll have insomnia/fear of sleeping from my disorders even w/o medication.

Hope you get sleep my friend <3

Just got that feeling it's time to turn off the Xbox based on the hand-eye coordination falling off a cliff over the past 30 minutes due to the pre bed cocktail.

1mg alprazolam under the tongue now (half bar of quality yellows press)
.5mg alprazolam oral (half 1mg pharm tab)
Bowl of "Amnesia Haze
24oz 8% Smirnoff Lemon Smash

Time for TV, ripping the vape, one more bowl possibly followed by a cannabis/benzo munchie sesh of ice cream cake 🤯🥶🥳

🌛 Good night my friends 🌛

Might check back later in the middle of the night...

1mg of bupre nasally.
That'd be puke city for me lol

Last night I nodded off well on 17mg O-DT and 2.5mg etizolam at the end of the evening. Planning something similar for tonight. Mmmm what a delightful combo. Social, warm, and most of all, relaxing.

03:26am
So far tonight:
Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 660mg
Morphine (Oramorph) 160mg
Naproxen 1000mg
Depakote 800mg
3 x Milk Thistle Capsules
Quetiapine 75mg
Chlorpromazine 100mg
CBD 200mg
Bisoprolol 5mg
Codeine 32mg

Damn nice night with the pills. Feelin' opiated and content 🤤

Last edited:
2 24oz beers
2 bowls of bud
1mg clonazepam (1 more mg I shouldn't have taken 🙄)
Nicotine via menthol juul pod

Finishing up one last game of nba2k then setting in with some TV to sleep too.

24oz beer
1mg clonazepam
Bowl of good Indica bud

Bout to smoke another and keep watching the Celtics. Just had a bowl of New England clam chowder.

Trying to catch some Zzz's got a big day ahead of me tommorow so I'm taking a little sleepy time combo that I use once in awhile when need be.

10mgs of Flexeril
10mgs of Melatonin
1,500mgs of Valerian Root

Trying to catch some Zzz's got a big day ahead of me tommorow so I'm taking a little sleepy time combo that I use once in awhile when need be.

10mgs of Flexeril
10mgs of Melatonin
1,500mgs of Valerian Root

The one thing about valerian root I hate is that it enhances my already super fucked up vivid dreams.

0.5mg Xanax and 1mg etizolam with a little rum was enough to have me completely mashed last night, slept like a baby too. My tolerance is sooo fucking low right now. A blessing and a curse. Just gotta make sure I remember how low it is atm when I'm at work. Breaking my scripted clonazepam into quarters at the moment haha.