• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Bowl of good cannabis
900mg gabapentin
24oz 8% abv screwdriver (only can of the day 🙃)
25mg hydroxyzine

Playing nba2k then possibly some Oblivion

Night and Morning since it's 12:16am but I've only been up 2 hours (I'm really sick).
So far:

Amoxicillin 500mg (last one :()
Sertraline 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 120mg
Codeine 180mg
Naproxen 500mg
Depakote 400mg
Cyclizine 100mg

Who's dick I gotta suck to get some morphine around here? (my neighbor's, that's who...but he's away this week)
I feel like utter shit thanks to:
1) A chest infection
2a) labyrinthitis
2b) inner-ear infection (anyone remember how much these muthafuckers hurt?)
3) I've fallen over outside three fucking times

Just took 1.5mg etizolam, totaling 4mg for the day. Will take 3mg in a few hours before bed.

.5mg clonazepam
25mg hydroxyzine
10mg methadone
Bout to smoke a bowl
Nicotine via juul

Usually on work nights its weed, weed and more weed. Maybe some shatter if I have some. But weekends it's getting cracked out and waiting up late to pass out.

Couldn't sleep and got out of bed to take 2+3mg etizolam last night till I finally nodded off. Idk if it was the afternoon tea or WDs or what but I slept like ass last night.

0.5mg triazolam, 1mg alprazolam, 25mg doxylamine succinate, naproxen (I'm guessing it's a 200/220 type mg dosage pill) and 25mg of ephedrine. Going to have some dxm polistirex. GOODNIGHTWORLD

24oz beer
.1mg clonidine
.75mg clonazepam
25mg hydroxyzine
2 bowls of 'super lemon haze'

Starting to feel tired. Might hop off Xbox and find something on TV to pass out to.

300mg of tram, 300mg of gabapentin, bumps of k alongside. Noddin in and out a bit. Could take a trazadone to sleep whenever I feel like ending this floating feeling.

Ending the 2 day amphetamine session (definitely can't classify 100mg of amphet over the course of 48 hours, but it's time to sleep. Got only 3 hours each night because I had benzos) because it's time for some dopamine replenishing sleep.

1800mg gabapentin (staggered over 3 hours)
1.5mg clonazepam
Bowl of gorilla glue
24oz 8% abv screwdriver

Gonna play nba2k for a bit then take a clonidine and smoke a little more bud and get a solid 8 hours of sleep.

So far this evening I've taken:
100mg Sertraline
Two Capsules Milk Thistle
75mg Seroquel
270mg Dihydrocodeine
A lot of CBD
50mg Thorazine
550mg Naproxen
300mg Depakote

EDIT: Updated

Last edited:
tried some cannabis oil sublingual ,