• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Tonight had 300mg Dihyrocodeine, 100mg Trazodone, 5mg Bisoprolol, 400mg Sodium Valpoate and 100mg Chlorpromazine.
Feel decent after a few really rough withdrawal days.

How is the CBD doing? I really liked it but it was so fucking expensive..
I dont find cbd that effective have you tried it yourself? I find its a mellow feel and thats it but im more of a wax oil smoker, i love making a flat piece of hash n buttering it with wax oil then rolling it into a ball and smoking it

I dont find cbd that effective have you tried it yourself? I find its a mellow feel and thats it but im more of a wax oil smoker, i love making a flat piece of hash n buttering it with wax oil then rolling it into a ball and smoking it

I have tried it despite not liking cannabinoids and I did like it. Just not worth the expensive.

If you could compare K to any other drug(s), what would you chose? I enjoy DXM and I think I'd really like low-dose ket, but the k-hole sounds like it'd make me seriously panic (maybe I could mix it with a benzo?).

I don't tend to do k-hole doses I do smaller lines throughout a sesh, stick some music on, lay back and enjoy. I've never had anxiety from ket in fact it reduces my anxiety. Can't compare it to any other drug really, not used other dissos.

So far today:
Venti White Mocha
7 Cigarettes
150mg Sertraline
200mg Celecoxib
200mg Cyclizine
240mg Dihydrocodeine
150mg Trazodone
100mg Chlorpromazine
500mg Naproxen
16mg Chlorpheniramine
125ug Vitamin D
Vitamin B Complex
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
12 Drops 5% CBD Oil
30mg Senn
400mg Docusate
500mg L-Tyrosine
20mg Metaclopromide

Last edited:
Yesterday evening:

3mg clonazepam
2 24oz beers
Last few hits of my bud

Took a nice walk around my town with my mother last night (yeah I know corny, but I wanted to get some things off my chest to her and it went very well). It's nice that we live close enough to do that as my mother and I have a good relationship.

Boring me tonight. 1 glass of wine and 2 beers.
Haven't taken my brain meds X10 as per usual, so sober as fuck unfortunately. Trying to be a good girl.
For now.. ?

Last night I was out so had about 3-4mg alprazolam and 400mg+ of DHC. A good time was had and I actually remember a surprising amount of it. Nodded out a fuckload though.

Last night was pretty normal:

Few bowls of the new strains
3 24oz beers
Mac N cheese

Sat in front of the TV and indulged in Xbox and assorted shows for my viewing pleasure. Passed out before my roommate got home at midnight. God, I'm a bum haha.

Got to smoke with the same girl Im kinda crushing on tonight. We smoked 2 joints.

Also took 1.5mg clonazepam. Ripped and listening to music on my system in my room.

Vaped a light bowl of grass
One 000 capsule of AVB
50mg pregabalin
7.5mg mirtazapine
12.5mg Benadryl
2.5mg melatonin
1oz shot of gin

I still had issues staying asleep. :(

Got to smoke with the same girl Im kinda crushing on tonight. We smoked 2 joints.

Also took 1.5mg clonazepam. Ripped and listening to music on my system in my room.

But did you smash?

To answer the question it'll be ket seshing myself to sleep tonight.