• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

2 24oz Natural Ice
Managed to get 2 hits of keif - feelin it
Going to the dispensary tomorrow hopefully; if not them this weekend for sure

Bout to smoke a cig, shower and maybe eat before my roommate gets home and hogs the kitchen and starts bitching. Got about 45 mins.

Kept it simple last night. Been trying to get my rem sleep back.

Last night~
300mg gabapentin
50mgs diphenhydramine
1 bowl of weed with a dab on top(bho)

Little lower quality bud from my friend
Drank 2 24oz cans
Still feeling the clonazepam and gabapentin from earlier.

Watching bruins vs hurricanes and debating walking to the liquor store and spend some of the little cash I should be saving for more important things. Probably won't but it's definitely a beautiful night for a walk.

Hit the dispensary and got an eighth of some 32% thca flower "Super Lemon Haze".

Been hitting that tonight
Took 1mg clonazepam earlier
2 24oz cans

Pretty nice.

Just finished my last 24oz beer with Taco Bell take out.
Have 1mg clonazepam under my tongue.
Been steady smoking on the sativa

Still hungry. Lying in my bed watching Netflix on the Xbox. Bout to smoke half a cig. Craving the nicotine but cigs been grossing me out lately for some reason.

Smoked a bowl of the new bud from the dispensary w/ my roommate
4 pints of beer
Smoking a cig

Just had ice cream and a sandwich

40mgs hydroxyzine(10mg pills spaced through out night)
10mgs valium
About a gram of good weed(bong n pipe)
3 good hits of bubble hash
2 med size dab hitz
Marb black cigs
Lots of ice cream ?

150 mgs of codeine what was left of some smoked foil heroin then put the ash from that in a split and quite content

Lots of bud
Drank both 24oz cans

Actually slept decent. Ran out of cigarettes. Not particularly craving them right now. I should stop thinking about em.

My favorite nightly fix is 1500 mg thorazine, 40 mg xanax, 150 mg hydrocodone, 80 mg oxycodone, 4 fat joints and a couple hours of hardcore sex. Puts me to sleep like a baby every time and wake up fully refreshed the next morning.

Took a drive late last night to but some pressies off an old buddy of mine.

3 24oz cans
Lots of bud hits
.5mg clonazepam
2mg alprazolam press

Glad there was nobody on the road last night as I really shouldn't have been out there. My roommate didn't want me using his whip.

2 24oz cans
Couple hits of bud I scrounged
.5mg alpraz under the tongue

Hopefully take a shower before the xan kicks, but it's a hassle when your feeling lazy to get everything together n use the shower in your roommates room when your racing to do it before he gets home from work. Plus it's kinda chilly, but you always feel good n warm with that fresh out the shower feels. Fuck.

One thing I've never understood is how to measure mg"s of meth used... I load a pipe, smoke the pipe, load the bong, smoke the bong, I don't even try to weigh it beforehand, just throw it in there....

I don't get nightly fixes because nothing works. I am destined to stay wired like a vampire tonight and it's going to suck until I get restless body relaxation not sleep ugh

One thing I've never understood is how to measure mg"s of meth used... I load a pipe, smoke the pipe, load the bong, smoke the bong, I don't even try to weigh it beforehand, just throw it in there....
You can weigh out 0.1g, dissolve it, and then know exactly how much you're shooting through volumetric use. That's how I calculate. It only takes about 20mg to get a good shot, maybe 50mg tops and I'm close to blacking out during the rush.