Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

900mg gabapentin
15mg mirtazapine
10mg Ambien
1mg Ativan

Lights. Fucking. Out.

Lots of alcohol + antihistamine (hydroxyzine)

Been a rougher day than the average. With some luck I'll make it out to the other side :)

25mg Promethazine
10mg Hydromorphone
1mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
10mg Zolpidem

Back in the day and i mean a good 2-3 years back it use to be a good dose of 200mg dopaquel and 10mg diazepam.

But now lately it's a combo of benzo's, gabapentin and tramadol.

10-15mg Oxycodone - sub Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch, Dextromethorphan 120mg, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, 10-15mg Melatonin, Xanax .5mg if available.

Yeah my night time dose for beddie bye time is still currently alzam, flurazepam, tramadol and gabapenetin. Tho even this combo only gives me a good 4-6 hrs of proper sleep. But that is a lot more then usually so i cant really complain

I feel asleep just before i could hit post reply. So last night i had in order~

15mgs Dxm
6.5mgs Doxilamine
70mgs methadone
About 1/2 gram Jager BHO smoked out of dab bong
1/4 g random bho put onto a bowl of a high cbd strain nug.
Bout a gram of high cbd/low thc bud and the same in pineapple diesel(high thc) all spread throughout the nite.
Then to top it off i ate some Chocolate Fudge edible (Cbd,Thc) then couple hours later
62.5mg diphenhydramine to finish me off for the night.

just the xanax and dabs, probably might take more xanax to unwind more if needed but I'm at a comfy place

Last night's menu was short, but sweet and great for pre-sleep relaxation;

1mg clonazepam
Few hits of bud
24oz can 8% abv
Cigs (never usually list, but had more than usual last night for whatever reason)

Just chilled, ate Mac n Cheese and watched TV.

6.5mgs doxilamine
15mgs dxm
3mgs liquid lorazepam ( this was a special, unexpected treat from my roommate. Just found out he had a bottle and had him give me some.)
Dabs and dank nugs
Cbd fudge
Holy basil extract
Marb black ciggerates
Think thats it. Im definitely sleepy enough to pass out. Night y'all

Can’t sleep sober. Can’t sleep high. Nothing changes.

Had a milligram of alprazolam earlier. Was nice to have sleep but woke up feeling like shit. Doesn’t seem to blunt the nightmares.

Woke up and had a few dabs and feel better. Pretty baked. Might eat well.

Going to try to get more sleep later today.

Forever an insomniac #teamnosleep
That’s it!

I love being a night owl but it’s so lonely at this hour of the night.

I don’t even need stimulants to do this and I probably need real sleep meds like they used to prescribe. Stuck in a country with no civil rights really sucks.

That’s it!

I love being a night owl but it’s so lonely at this hour of the night.

I don’t even need stimulants to do this and I probably need real sleep meds like they used to prescribe. Stuck in a country with no civil rights really sucks.

I love it too something about the silence but it’s definite been a lonely few hours. Bittersweet I guess. What country are you in??

I love it too something about the silence but it’s definite been a lonely few hours. Bittersweet I guess. What country are you in??

My location tag is accurate enough for the United States

I really like the silence in a huge city in the middle of the night. If you don't see the similarity of nearly all other humans at that point and that you're unique/exceptional it'll probably never get across. I'm glad I get it, a lot of other night owls get it too.

Couldn't sleep. Tried. Lied down and did absolutely nothing but stare at ceiling. Ugh. Will have to sleep in the day in a bit.

My location tag is accurate enough for the United States

LOLLL I was thinking of a third world country when you said no civil rights buttt jk who am I kidding, it’s 2019 and the U.S. is damn near a third world country at this point. Especially in terms of human rights and equal opportunities.

I’m just going to be naive and hold on to hope and let fate do the rest haha

The civil rights movement died with MLK Jr. sadly. Some might go so far as to argue America is already a white ethno-state, especially if you look at local, state, federal gov't involvement to prevent racial equality in a number of cases. Assuming we did at one point or have now reached racial equality, which I theorize is less relevant now than LGBT/female rights in modern society (this might be a local/state phenomena for my area), it's also safe to assume the train stopped there. The last human right we are fighting for is the right to die. The right to use drugs, etc. is not available to us and for poor reasons. State governments are drooling over the concept of rolling back abortion rights (my eye twitches as I type that; disgusting fucking stuck in the 1900's red states...), etc.

When they scheduled LSD it was game over for civil rights. That is the day the civil rights movement died. MK Ultra didn't help things, but still... I digress.

300mg gabapentin
3mg liquid lorazepam
6.25mg doxilamine
Bunch of dabs and dank weed
Cbd fudge
Holy basil, borage,nettle tea

Down to my last few gabapentin and i prolly wont get anymore for awhile :(

Over the last 8 years or so:

First was beer, then
Weed for a month or so (decided weed wasn't my thing), then
2m2b, then
Soma, then
GHB, now

Red Kratom

...and I think I'm going to stick with that. So far no major side effects. The others quickly produced negative effects. I'm pretty new to the whole opiate thing. I was always scared of them because of the horror stories, but I've come to find that the euphoria and sedation is almost exactly the same as GHB. It even has a nod like GHB (never nodded on opiates though). Only difference is GHB has sexual effects and induces a natural sleep state which no other drugs or opiates do. GHB was my DOC for a while, but the withdrawal effects creep up extremely fast and personally I think it's the worst type of withdrawal to go through. I'm pretty sure it did some nerve damage because my finger dexterity was way reduced after the withdrawal. I couldn't type with much speed or acuracy for months after.