What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Tonight’s a little different
3g’s phenibut
2mg lorazepam
900mg Gabapentin
10mg ambien
100mg hydroxyzine
D8 distillate

I have GAD, I'm not allowed benzos and if I was I'd take more than prescribed as the doses they sometimes give here in UK is pathetic, I buy some occasionally too
My point exactly; benzos aren't well-suited to long-term daily dosing. Beyond the obvious issues of rampant tolerance increase, it's simply too challenging for a lot of individuals with an anxiety disorder (self included) to responsibly and consistently dose comfort-on-demand.

Almost down to nothing.

just a few hits of some glueberry.
2 300 mg gabapentin
1/2 of a .1 mg clonidine.

then I slammed some horchata and smoked again.

🥸

1200mg Gabapentin
20mg ambien
4mg lorazepam
2.5g phenibut
100mg hydroxyzine
D8 distillate

Last lavender Capsule, not buying them again lol
And a 10mg vallie, not got many so won't make a habit of it had one like 12 hours ago one now one left for tomorrow

Morning Blue World

not sure what time i went to bed or let's say passed out. Had like

A bottle of vodka or finished one
1mg triazolam
12mg bromazepam
800mg gabapentin
unknown amounts of weed

Fuck woke up feeling like crap, but fuck it. Only feeling all the pain now over my body and face. But that soon shall pass :)

15mg olanzapine
100mg hydroxyzine
30mg cbd

Laxing back ready to wade into dreamworld

15mg olanzapine
100mg hydroxyzine
30mg cbd

Laxing back ready to wade into dreamworld
Im on crystal meth and alcohol, laying back in a different kind of dream world. Its called a living nightmare as I wade out the shallows into a black ocean of stimulant psychosis. It’s odiferous in hellview, sulfuric with the stench of rampant alcoholism. I’m impending vagrancy, about to hit an iceberg for the 100th time today. The end destination is river styx if Im lucky, but more likely the void. Less than nothing. Nihil.

Visit travelocity.com to book your cruise

Im on crystal meth and alcohol, laying back in a different kind of dream world. Its called a living nightmare as I wade out the shallows into a black ocean of stimulant psychosis
I got anxiety reading that, that's horrible, it's like me paying good money just to have a terrifying K hole, I just think "I paid such in such to feel like that, what a waste" and other times it's crap weak shite, then maybe once in a blue moon it's good, fuck that nah not happening I quit, or having a decent long break

I got anxiety reading that, that's horrible, it's like me paying good money just to have a terrifying K hole, I just think "I paid such in such to feel like that, what a waste" and other times it's crap weak shite, then maybe once in a blue moon it's good, fuck that nah not happening I quit, or having a decent long break
Its a cycle like that with these drugs - yeah. You kind of captured addiction in a nutshell there. Not long ago some MDMA I ordered was substituted with K because my dealer ran out of MDMA. Then the bonehead forgot to tell me. 2 fat rails later Im almost in a K hole fucking terrified. I called a friend and the next hour was terrible. K is a bizarre drug to be on to begin with, and downright nightmare in itself when its going wrong.

Earlier this evening 5pm
Half pint of fireball (33%alc)
and a shot of Woodfords bourbon (%45alc)
Good size line of speed up the nose
Bowl of good weed and cigs

From 8pm to now(10pm)
600mg magnesium glycinate
Joint of weed
20mg methadone
500mg phenibut f.a.a (sublingual)
Cigs

Just loaded a bowl of meth in pipe. I plan on taking 2-3 hits throughout the night.

100ml 70% rubbing alcohol on ice, with honey
200mg phenobarbital
60mg flurazepam
20mg diazepam
3mg melatonin
400mg magnesium
B-vitamin complex
I've dumped 10mg olanzepine, 10mg haloperidol and 100mg promazine daily a week ago due to erectile dysfunction they've caused. Now I can at least jerk it off. Too bad that druggies like us don't have the balls to get together and start a Bohemian movement so that we can move out of the cities and start working on our slum-like hideout where we could be left in peace to wither away after what society allowed our care takers to do to our prefrontal lobes, whose dysfunction prevents counterbalance to our amygdala's impulses that make our life a living hell, hence self-medication. An interesting thing is that when I fire up my prefrontal lobes with MDMA, I finally feel normal and able to connect and talk to others like a human being, overriding my raging PTSD and accompanied fear-based symptoms. Take care everyone.

Last edited:
I called a friend and the next hour was terrible. K is a bizarre drug to be on to begin with, and downright nightmare in itself when its going wrong

Lucky you could use a phone I don't know what is what I'm trying to stop the K hole and climb out of it and escape, I didn't help my do called mate thinks its funny to play songs he knows scare me, he thinks I need to get used to them, he's an asshole, not wanted to do K at his now, then the lady stuff was weak, then last batch and final straw it done NOTHING

How can you get confused with MDMA and K, MDMA is Ricky and light brown and K is normally shards or crystaline powder here in UK, where you at?

How can you get confused with MDMA and K, MDMA is Ricky and light brown and K is normally shards or crystaline powder here in UK, where you at?
Its the same here, nowadays anyway. I probably could’ve deduced that if I was paying more attention. I use neither drug very often though. Used K and Extacy much more 10-15 years ago. So Im more used to the image of K from years ago being powder and MDMA in Extacy tabs. Only times I did molly around my early 20s it was in capsules. I guess when I started buying it again from this guy and both were shard form, the color wasnt making a difference to me. Id just trusted him too because he had been top notch to me for awhile at that point.