D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

5mg Olanzapine
150mg Hydroxyzine
300mg Quetiapine
Mango juice
A menthol cigarette
Podcast *revleft radio*

Gonna try and catch some z's shortly it's been a pretty solid day I got some shit done

4:15am here.
Just smoked 2 spliffs and I'm finishing the 3rd one. Also had 3g of kratom which is just kicking in now.
Still feeling the 0.5mg of alprazolam I took many hours ago.

5mg Olanzapine
300mg Quetiapine
Cup of Hi-C tropical
Menthol cigarette

Settling onto the couch to watch the local sportsball team under the big lights of the NFL playoffs

21 mg staggered alprazolam throughout the night, I’ve been chain smoking cigarettes and nic sticks asf all night
3/4 of a pack of cigarettes

-14-15 joints
-3 cups of strong black coffee
-1 HUGE blunt with roughly 7-8 Gs worth of runts and purple punch, both of which were very high quality and very well grown, and 1.5 grams of some top shelf moon rocks

Last edited:
Cannabis and Coffee is a good solid combo. I like.
Yeah I completely agree, it really ups the euphoria and the antidepressant affects of both substances

I personally drink about 7-9 cups of black coffee a day, and I smoke about 7-15 grams a day as well, and I find the antidepressant affects have been affective and very helpful sinse I started doing it about 7 months ago

21 mg staggered alprazolam throughout the night, I’ve been chain smoking cigarettes and nic sticks asf all night
3/4 of a pack of cigarettes

-14-15 joints
-3 cups of strong black coffee
-1 HUGE blunt with roughly 7-8 Gs worth of runts and purple punch, both of which were very high quality and very well grown, and 1.5 grams of some top shelf moon rocks
Hot damn that's a fuck lot of weed you toke 😁 your tolerance must be skyscraper high

not night time yet or sleep time but think just a few benzos and weed will do the trick washed down with my last vodka for the day/night. But that will give me 5 hrs max. Then i will try some dopequel for the rest of the early morning hours just to get past 6am tomorrow morning, I hope.

2 24oz beer
Maybe a bowl of the last of my bud later. Hopefully my roommate has some. It's times like these my motivation would usually be shot, but it's not. Let's see how tomorrow goes 😄

300mg Quetiapine
50mg Hydroxyzine

Gonna try my best to pass out and get some rest. Goodnight Bluelight ✌️

Mephedrone! Aka bubble, mcat, meow meow, plant food, "drone is 4methylmethcathinone iirc aka 4MMC that shit was naughty. I did so much. Did u ever mix it with k? I used to crush and premix it in wraps 50/50 then go pub/club get pissed and sniff my hybrid ketadrone.

Mephedrone is not to be confused with methedrone which has completely different effects.
I dont think methodrone is a drug it's some music album according to google

Everybody spells that shit wrong lol
Meph back in the UK legal high days. Stuff was so strong and so damn cheap. The smell you couldn’t get off anything for days/weeks haha.

Those were some days.

Fuck meth is so exspensive here its not even funny anymore but H prices are still the same and getting better. Guess the H guys are getting irritated with the meth guys, lol and vice versa

I thought 'tik' was such a big thing in SA that it'd be reasonably cheap compared to H. Do you guys get heroin from South America or Afghan or SE Asia or all?