Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 mg IV hydromorphone
Cannabis Indica

and delicious samosas... nothing special about them, they are just delicious. ^^

24 mg IV hydromorphone

That sounds pretty good! I'll take some IV hydromorphone plz...

I've never IV'd hydromorphone. Just heroin, cocaine, morphine & meth. lolz. I've heard that it's pretty feelsgoodman, though...

It was going to be 22oz of DIPA but after I bought it and poured it I was too high and tired to drink it so I threw it down the drain. What a waste.

My nightly fix was Gatorade and soda I suppose.

5-meo-mipt no idea of dose just poured a bunch in my Robitussin

10+ mg Xanax

7am, layed out in a benzo haze

I'm the president, bow down bitch

4mg clonazepam,
a couple bowls of cocopuffs (havent smoked cocaine in aggggges)
and a line....
not much tonight.

oh yeah and cannabis cause that's a given.

That sounds pretty good! I'll take some IV hydromorphone plz...

I've never IV'd hydromorphone. Just heroin, cocaine, morphine & meth. lolz. I've heard that it's pretty feelsgoodman, though...

Yeah the rush is great, but the high doesn't last as long as many opiates... I consider it to be the "crack" of opiates. lol

I'd kinda like to iv dillies over anything else besides dmt, it sounds so novel.

Nightly fix was benzo and pot. Lights out, cheers

140mg ir Oxycodone plugged and oral, 150mg codeine oral
5x5mg Nitrazepam, Estazolams, Xanax, Valium, Clotiazepam, Oxazepam's, Bromazepam bars, Lyrica's
toke ab-fubinaca a hanfull of shmokes
anti-biotics and a g of paracetamol!
:\... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... %)

A fat bowl of dank weed and 30mg mirtazapine. My co-worker also split a vicodin between us at work which was nice.

30mg of valium
1.5mg of Klonopin
1200mg of Gabapentin(1500mg about 5 hours earlier)
2mg suboxone Sublinugal( also 2mg earlier)

Really craving some real fuckin drugs, i just wanna nod and listen to music now....

5mg Valium

25mg ephedrine

Mountain Dew's baby

I am so tired. Going home in the morning and collapsing into my cot will be the best feeling ever.

Loooot of crack- smoked mostly. Two shots.

Two shots of dope.
tokes of weed. Then space...... not intentionally.
trazadone
seroquel
clonidine

so far 4 oxy ir 20's, most plugged, DHC 6x60mg plugged and 3x60mg per os, 400mg er tramz, various zo's moggies, valz, xanniez clotiazep's 10's,and maybe 4 to 6 other zo's... 8)
Been researching with reagents a freshhhh batch of 6-APB "original benzo-fury' lol also plugged eph, got shit to do though

Pizzle to y'izzall

I feel like phatty must be the one dealer in all of Paris... or something.... his skill with English vernacular is truly something to behold for a frog!! Keep it real mon homme

Tonight is valium and ephedrine for me, I am getting real sick of working both days and nights far faster than I thought I would. Time to fix the grind! It's too bad I don't have spare income to pay off my residual loans faster n get back to school.

last night

plugged 80mg oxy with 100+mg eph ,
per os 6x60mg dihydrocodeine an 5x60mg plugged
400mg tramadol er per os
2x2mg xanax barz
at least 10x6mg Bromazepam /" Lexomil" barz
60+ drops of prazepam "Lysanxia

Status
Not open for further replies.