• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been taking phenibut the last two to three months and currently on a fast taper, if you can even call it a taper lol. been taking it every 2 to 3 days for 3 months now and holy shit is the rebound debilitating. Definitely the only substance I've ever taken in my life just 2 to 3 days a week and still have withdrawals. Been drinking and taking other supplements which has definitely been helping me. I got a hotel for a week and am just laying back watching tv and playing Xbox, drinking and smoking weed. I'm by no means rich, just spending this covid stimulus money lol. Sorry for the rant I'm a lil drunk.

This morning-

80mg methadone
200mg phenibut
500mg magnolia bark extract(feels like a benzo)
1200mg niacin(helps anxiety and mood like a mofo)
2000mg(nac or n-acetyl-l-cysteine) holy shit this has been a powerful anxiety reducer for me
3 grams vit c( anxiety reducer )
1 gram Aniracetam with some cdp choline ( mood stabilizer)
30mgs noopept (mood stabilizer with a nice mood lift)
400mg magnesium glycinate with 50mg vit b6
Green tea, black tea
Weed and hash oil
I think there was more can't remember atm kinda drunk lol

Been taking phenibut the last two to three months and currently on a fast taper, if you can even call it a taper lol. been taking it every 2 to 3 days for 3 months now and holy shit is the rebound debilitating. Definitely the only substance I've ever taken in my life just 2 to 3 days a week and still have withdrawals. Been drinking and taking other supplements which has definitely been helping me. I got a hotel for a week and am just laying back watching tv and playing Xbox, drinking and smoking weed. I'm by no means rich, just spending this covid stimulus money lol. Sorry for the rant I'm a lil drunk.

This morning-

80mg methadone
200mg phenibut
2000mg(nac or n-acetyl-l-cysteine) holy shit this has been a powerful anxiety reducer for me
Green tea, black tea
Weed and hash oil

I've always seen your long supplement lists and now that you've described their effects I feel as though I've been missing out. Very interesting stuff, gonna look for a decent supplement shop.

This morning-

80mg methadone
200mg phenibut
Green tea, black tea
Weed and hash oil
yeah i purposfully left my phenibut behind at some other house, and am thinking of not refilling my benzos or gabapentin (switched back from lyrica). the benzos are going to be hard but the past few months ive spent half the month abusing them and the other half recovering from the rebound just to swiftly start again when refilling the script, compounded by gabapentinoids.

i think the niacin and vit c are in your head

yeah i purposfully left my phenibut behind at some other house, and am thinking of not refilling my benzos or gabapentin (switched back from lyrica). the benzos are going to be hard but the past few months ive spent half the month abusing them and the other half recovering from the rebound just to swiftly start again when refilling the script, compounded by gabapentinoids.

i think the niacin and vit c are in your head
Have you ever done research on nicain and vitamin c therapy? Here's a few links I can send more if needed.

Oh and you should read the last link I sent. It was a study done on vitamin c therapy and heroin withdrawals. There have been countless reports on reddit of people taking vitamin c only for opiate withdrawal and it actually kill half or all of the withdrawals. And niacin use to be used for alcohol withdrawals, so much the founders of AA wanted niacin therapy to be part of AA but big medicine said no. Sorry for the shortness of my answers and possible mis spelling, I've been drinking all day and have friends over, oh and not in my normal mind lol. I hope this info helps you one day. That's why I post my morning list, so other people will read and do there own research. I wanna help other people. I want other people to know that there's other substances besides hard street drugs that can not only help feel that void but help with mental and other issuses

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

I've always seen your long supplement lists and now that you've described their effects I feel as though I've been missing out. Very interesting stuff, gonna look for a decent supplement shop.

That's why I post.
When I first started on this site 13 years ago I would read all these long crazy morning list with substances I've never heard of, which sparked my interest and the rabbit hole began lol

That's why I post.
When I first started on this site 13 years ago I would read all these long crazy morning list with substances I've never heard of, which sparked my interest and the rabbit hole began lol

I think that's particularly why I didn't get into it, at the time I was in a much worse rabbit hole

It doesn't need to have naloxone to cause pwd. Pure bupe causes it too
You are 100% right. the naloxone in it really has nothing to do with it. I know this because when I was in my early to mid 20s my neighbor and I would regularly inject the Suboxone strips. I've even done the hexagon orange tablets. I know it was a bad idea but it made one 8 mg strip last me 3 to 5 days when if I were to take it the proper way which is sublingual it would last me a day maybe two. I think it's because they put such a low dose of the naloxone in it and the half-life is only I think a half hour so taking it orally really has no effect at that dose that's my theory on it.
That and I've done the Subutex while I still had methadone in my system and it put me straight into withdrawals hell I've even taken Subutex 18 hours after a heroin injection and it still put me into withdrawals and mind you this was Subutex without the naloxone in it that's how I know it's a buprenorphine. I'm pretty drunk atm so I prolly shouldn't be replying with these so called facts. just in a bluelight mood lol

Last edited:
The naloxone is a marketing thing. Nothung more
You are 100% right. the naloxone in it really has nothing to do with it. I know this because when I was in my early to mid 20s my neighbor and I would regularly inject the Suboxone strips. I've even done the hexagon orange tablets. I know it was a bad idea but it made one 8 mg strip last me 3 to 5 days when if I were to take it the proper way which is sublingual it would last me a day maybe two. I think it's because they put such a low dose of the naloxone in it and the half-life is only I think a half hour so taking it orally really has no effect at that dose that's my theory on it.
That and I've done the Subutex while I still had methadone in my system and it put me straight into withdrawals hell I've even taken Subutex 18 hours after a heroin injection and it still put me into withdrawals and mind you this was Subutex without the naloxone in it that's how I know it's a buprenorphine. I'm pretty drunk atm so I prolly shouldn't be replying with these so called facts. just in a bluelight mood lol

I.cbs to check but I think naloxone has a lower affinity firnreceptoper. Hence why bupe od"s being so hard to treat

It's something who've the fuck mixed up suboxone could say well bupe can get you high but naloxone can't so the dopey cons who buy the shit but know little about medicine are like wow APPROVED

I'm speaking on a corporate level and marketing btw "oh wow its got and ingredient that'll stop abuse sohospitals etx will buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.