• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you take any codeine ir anything the day before you took the subtex? If so it could have made you feel like shit cos of mild precipitated withdrawals

I only thought that happened with suboxone not subutex as it ain't got any naloxone in it? I had took small amounts codeine in morning before I took the subutex yeah, and the day before and for months before, daily for ages

With the rest of the pill

The rest of that bastard got flushed around the time I was sweating and nauseated on my bathroom floor with a fast heart lol, I probably swore at it as I flushed it too, that's how bad I felt, I didn't want it anywhere near me lol

I also wouldn't take any other opioids fir AT LEAST 24h depending on the opioid

Not took opioids since, I ran out if co codamol that day though, but I even got offered Zapain yesterday which is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and said no for now I'll see how I go

Just been taking ibuprofen and paracetamol, and small amounts of cbd weed as bought 2 joints of that

Yeah just stay away from the opiates they're no good. And yeah it sounds like precipitated withdrawal to me for sure. Mild but deffo that's what it is

It should have been pleasant enough at the small dose u took. The fast heartbeat and sweating is a dead give away.
Just stick to the weed and ibuprofen dude

Just stick to the weed

Cant handle weed but thought I'd try cbd weed lol, but yeah I've been addicted to Tramadol few years ago and 20 years ago heroin it was for 4 years from age 17 so I should know better

It doesn't need to have naloxone to cause pwd. Pure bupe causes it too

I had no idea, it was the bloody headache that lasted all day that pissed me off more than anything, I'm a headache wimp, I'd rather flare ups of fibromyalgia than headaches lol

But I googled it and headache on subutex is the most common side effect

So I read bupe lasts 3 days, is that right so tomorrow will I get withdrawals from the codeine I've been on for like 4 months or so then?

I would wat until it's been 30.hoursendwfore you used codeine thrn have 0.5mg sub
If you're using the sun to get off codeine I would rethink this and just taper off codeine

I've no subs left, only done around 1mg, I'm not touching it again lol, I stopped the codeine its been 2 days now, I just wasn't sure if I'm not in to much pain because the sub is still in my system, or if once the sub is out of my system will I then be in withdrawal from the codeine I've been on for months

Good morning BL!

Usual morning meds
CBD coffee
10mg zune star (eszopiclone)
50mg Modafinil

Why am I up so early? No idea, just can’t get back to sleep 😴

I've no subs left, only done around 1mg, I'm not touching it again lol, I stopped the codeine its been 2 days now, I just wasn't sure if I'm not in to much pain because the sub is still in my system, or if once the sub is out of my system will I then be in withdrawal from the codeine I've been on for months

Yeah @axe battler is most likely correct, you experienced some symptoms of Precipated Withdrawal. Buprenorphine itself has an incredibly high binding affinity by design, so as to knock other opioids off and put you into PW if you try to get smart and use between doses. This also makes it so if you take bupe and then another opioid, that opioid will have no affect due to bupe hogging all the receptors with a neurotransmitter iron fist.

I've read and been told (as well as having a long history with it myself) that 2mg is where your receptors are entirely blocked. I never use more than that and see 8mg as complete overkill on big pharma's part. I was prescribed 32mg a day at one point for a relatively small heroin habit (years after my big one) and used maybe 0.2mg a day.

Another fun fact: norbupe, what bupe metabolizes into, is a full agonist opioid as opposed to a partial like regular bupe. Therefore the lower your dose (like 0.5mg range) the more full agonist makes it to your receptors. Much more pleasant, I assure you. If you'd be willing to give it time I bet you'd respond better to a dose like 0.2mg. I usually broke off a 2mg piece and put it in a pill crusher.

This also makes it so if you take bupe and then another opioid, that opioid will have no affect due to bupe hogging all the receptors with a neurotransmitter iron fist

I did think other opioids won't work for 3 days but then thought thats suboxone, I'd ran out of co codamol and wanted off it anyway so just tried not having anything and I'm on my 4th day now, feel a bit crappy and keep getting headaches in the night, waking up with them, all my pains back from my fibromyalgia too and I'm cold, and have anxiety but I need to stick to it, hard when my nieghbour has Zapain I can get with just a text or call lol

If you'd be willing to give it time I bet you'd respond better to a dose like 0.2mg. I usually broke off a 2mg piece and put it in a pill crusher

No it put me right off, I flushed the rest and I can only get more if I order another 8mg and pay more money, nope not happening lol

Thanks for the info though

I didn't think people could get barbs anymore, thought it had moved on from those to benzos, I'd like to try them, but have nothing else mixed in, definitely wouldn't want caffeine in it, I read they are for headaches though, just not heard of them before
I got them for migraines, but they do provide a nice high . I have had to take them for so long now i have to take two or three of them to get a buzz from them. getting my blood pressure under control has done more for my headaches than any pill has that was at 190/100. just took a different pill for that. lol

1.5g phenibut hcl (a little extry this AM as the granchirrins (twins) coming later and I want to be outta this funk I have been in :) )
3g kratom
still workin on coffee an hour and a half later (nasty stuff sometimes)
a few puffs of weed
cig

(f a d8 reminds me of spice for some reason)

hoping the sun comes out i can finish painting the porch. it would also open outdoor activities for the kids.

I got them for migraines,...
"Chase" (a buddy of mine that lost a part of his skull) still gets 'em for the same reason. Can't remember the name (caffien, barbiturate and some other substance combined) but it has been discontinued 'cept for these (mostly extreme) cases.

Last edited:
A few lines from the bit of heroin I had left a fag and just had my methadone and got back its a beautiful day in Leicester makes you feel glad to be alive

I got them for migraines, but they do provide a nice high . I have had to take them for so long now i have to take two or three of them to get a buzz from them. getting my blood pressure under control has done more for my headaches than any pill has that was at 190/100. just took a different pill for that. lol

About 3 or so years ago I remember my dad getting them for extreme headaches basically first visit. Fortunately for me, his druggie son, he didn't like them so I ended up being given/pilfering all of them. Fun pill, but my insane benzo tolerance at the time kinda dampened it for me. I took around 3 or 4 at a time, iirc because that's below the problematic APAP threshold. The caffeine also kinda kills some of the tranquil euphoria (which I think is the point).

Hey they're great with opioids and weed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.