• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud of you for being strong. I inquired as to how you were doing on your recovery on the thread you started. Glad to see this response.
Oh shit, I must've missed that. Thanks for the kind words <3

Well, I did smoke weed this weekend, but it beats pills and shit. And I needed to sleep, bad. The Shadow People ain't fun unless you're spun 😆

that has 50mg butalbital, 300mg acetaminophen, 40mg caffeine and 30mg of codeine

I didn't think people could get barbs anymore, thought it had moved on from those to benzos, I'd like to try them, but have nothing else mixed in, definitely wouldn't want caffeine in it, I read they are for headaches though, just not heard of them before

And I needed to sleep, bad

Have you tried high doses of valerian root, its a herb but it helps people coming off other stuff, I've used it to come off loads of different meds, benzos tramadol, zopiclone, mirtazapine etc

Also try essential oils for sleep like lavender and geranium oil, there's loads for sleep and low moods, sounds funny and hippy dippy but don't knock it till you try it, and horlicks and bedtime tea, like pukka night time tea, worth a try

Failing that have you tried low dose 7.5mg mirtazapine, it's a sedating antidepressant, helps with PAWS as it has studies showing it can even help with cravings for other drugs, it's used in addiction therapy and it's one of the best sleeping pills I've tried lol

The usual psych meds minus abilify
8mg buprenorphine
Monster energy
Bumps of 4fmph

I've gone through nearly 5 gs of this stuff in a fairly short amount of time. I like it, but will probably just get an 8er of cocaine next time.

Will have some of that cartel Crystina on hand soon

Have you tried high doses of valerian root, its a herb but it helps people coming off other stuff, I've used it to come off loads of different meds, benzos tramadol, zopiclone, mirtazapine etc

Also try essential oils for sleep like lavender and geranium oil, there's loads for sleep and low moods, sounds funny and hippy dippy but don't knock it till you try it, and horlicks and bedtime tea, like pukka night time tea, worth a try

Failing that have you tried low dose 7.5mg mirtazapine, it's a sedating antidepressant, helps with PAWS as it has studies showing it can even help with cravings for other drugs, it's used in addiction therapy and it's one of the best sleeping pills I've tried lol
I knock no shit until I've tried it!

I've tried almost every fucking herb I can get.

I've got like 200+ Mirta laying around, they just don't sedate me.

Thank you for the tips and concern!

That's mad they don't sedate you they done the opposite to someone I knew too but he has ADHD, I'm out of ideas then, insomnia is a bitch it's why I've been on and off meds for years

I knock no shit until I've tried it!

I've tried almost every fucking herb I can get.

I've got like 200+ Mirta laying around, they just don't sedate me.

Thank you for the tips and concern!
Valerian can be pretty subtle but if you increase the recommended dose it can actually be quite calming. Buying at a health food store or Puritan Pride vitamin company guarantees you better root matter. Valerian smells like dirty socks mixed with limburger cheese !! Good that you have some weed. Are you taking any Kratom or are you doing this with just weed? I'm rootin' for ya !

Valerian can be pretty subtle but if you increase the recommended dose it can actually be quite calming. Buying at a health food store or Puritan Pride vitamin company guarantees you better root matter. Valerian smells like dirty socks mixed with limburger cheese !! Good that you have some weed. Are you taking any Kratom or are you doing this with just weed? I'm rootin' for ya !
Just weed. I actually get decent effect from massive amounts of chamomille in tea. I'm gonna give Valerian a go.
Kratom would suck me right back into that itchy, blissful fuck-the-world-where-my-drugs-at-state of mind.

Thanks man! That warms my ickysticky junkie-heart.

Still up and still smoking, was supposed to nap before dinner now it's too late as I have some mushie jars to inoculate. Guess I'll just have to stay sky high and force down dinner lol oh and Monster Ultra Gold, my new favorite flavor 😋

Not took again today apart from tea and vape, and I've woke up to my son telling me some wankers have stole his motorbike so I'm so mad and upset for him, loads of bikes getting stolen around here recently apparently

Stayed up to see the birds, been chatting with my roommate, got work shortly

4gs kratom
Will take the typical psych meds
Some more methamphetamine
Monster energy

6tzAjfO.jpg

Breakfast of the gods... damn if it aint makin me hungry for reals.

1.25g phenibut hcl
3g kratom

@Fairy of the Flowers did you take any codeine ir anything the day before you took the subtex? If so it could have made you feel like shit cos of mild precipitated withdrawals.
Subtex is very very strong and with little or no tolerance half a mg is plenty for your first time.

With the rest of the pill I would snort half a mg or let about 1mg melt under your tongue and it is a beautiful opioid.

I'd your taking it to get off cocodamol it's like using a sledgehammer to tack in a picture frame. It's strong and addictive. Careful

I also wouldn't take any other opioids fir AT LEAST 24h depending on the opioid. With coding wait 24 hours and start taking half a mg

Status
Not open for further replies.