• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual morning meds (Propranolol, Fexofenadine)
Coffee

Bit boring but waiting on the post so hopefully something arrives soon (seems I’m always waiting on post lol).

Last edited:
lol im pretty drunk or well on my way. gonna smoke a J now and go do some shopping, with cold drink bottle of "medicine" :ROFLMAO:. Also had some benzos and gabapentin thoughout the morning. feeling super. plus all work is done and i can just let go, again....

I am trying to be good, snapped a Zapain in half and just had that, they're fucking hard to snap, had to bite it, now the other half is calling my name lol, but took the first half hours ago so that's still good for me recently with the Zapains

I'm pretty hard-up for fun things right now; as such looks like brekkie is:

-40mg citalopram (daily Rx)
-300mg XR bupropion (daily Rx)
-200mg pregabalin

Or... nope, fuck it, throwing 30mg 3-MeO-PCE into the mix too, because, uh. Because! It's been weeks leave me alone
But which RoA today... oral, plugged, insf., vaped... hm.

40mg citalopram
250mg pregabalin
100mg 3-FPM Hcl. (vaporized)
~few bowls cannabis sativa
Nicotine (vape, 25mg/ml)

Taking some time today to sit down with the guitar and continue sitting until I noodle my way into something new - trying to force self to remember to record, remember to record, remember to record!

Lovely new puppy to take care of recently but I've got the beautiful shitty little bastard in his kennel for a couple hours
(Can someone come and pick me up and stick me in a v large padded box to nap for a couple hours? That sounds nice. Dog sounds nice.)

40mg citalopram
300mg XR bupropion
Twitter
Bowl of 70% kief
120mg 3-FPM (vaporized)
3 Shots Canadian Club Rye (update: 6)
Nicotine (vaporized)

Worked on unpacking (...in the literal sense) some of the stuff I relocated to my family's place post-breakup/post-leaving my home of many years; why do I own so many fucKING BOOKS
SO MANY
WHY
HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS
AND SUCH A HIGH PROPORTION ARE HARD COVER

Last edited:
I had 2 Zapain as I feel meh, the mirtazapine has left my system then, or almost completely gone

Green tea no normal tea today, can't have milk I'm not bloody happy about that, not ate since yesterday at midday and can't eat till fuck knows when, had to self since Tuesday, I'm ready to fucking loose my mind, oh now hospital to go to this afternoon if they don't sedate me I'm going to be REALLY FUCKING ANGRY

Gonna brew up some coffee soon and maybe pop a few Alprazolam. Waiting to get some Tramadol hopefully today so maybe that instead.

McDonald’s, and you already know as per usual roughly 2 1/2 pots of that goood ole dirty bean water, and a little over half a gallon of water.

cigs/nicotine
14mg alprazolam
4-5 bong hits
3 cones
6 hours after alp, I ate 20mg hydrocodone
50mg dph
1 Excedrin

feeling itchy and fantastic, plus I just got a new Roku 50 inch flatscreen last night, I’m still very pleased abou that 😃

Also please don’t warn me of the dangers of mixing them. Not to sound rude, I just already know the dangers, and I’ve always been hyper aware of my body, my heart rate, blood pressure complexion, histamine affects etc. etc.

mainly because of my slight hypochondria and extreme OCD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.