• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had zero this morning. Was it in a bit of rush and next thing it was 4pm lol.

CBD vape, is it meant to make you hyper and clamping your jaw lol, it's differnt to the good oil I know is legit that I use when I can afford it lol, but haw clamping etc could be the mirtazapine drop

Also 2 x Zapain

Mountain Dew energy drink and 8mg buprenorphine

Last edited:
MOrning Blue World
started of with some coffee with a shot of vodka
500mcg subutex ( roughly ), scale broke so not sure
10mg diazepam
half a joint of blueberry ( first thing insight lol )
120mg pseudoephedrine (just an experiment to see if it keeps me aware and awake)

CBD spray
Usual meds
Coffee (was hot choc but changed mind lol)

Waiting on post so it’ll be a morning of ‘is that him? No, no calm. What about now?? No just someone wearing a red coat lol’.

Last edited:
1 Zapain that's it I'm in so much pain so stiff, fuck it having another and some Earl Grey

Somethings up with my brain typing tjjngno one wihelp me I'm not on drugs quite the opposite please someone read my post from last night before I call 111

1 Zapain that's it I'm in so much pain so stiff, fuck it having another and some Earl Grey

Somethings up with my brain typing tjjngno one wihelp me I'm not on drugs quite the opposite please someone read my post from last night before I call 111
Hope everything's ok! Read your post from last night, is your typing any better?

Hope everything's ok! Read your post from last night, is your typing any better?

Fucking strangest thing happened I took another Zapain which is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and yeah much not quite right but loads better, wtaf

Still want to know how to do voice email though I'll ask Google but it didn't know last night so why would it now lol

“I’m going to let you in on a little secret: Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don’t plan it, don’t wait for it, just let it happen. It could be a new shirt in a men’s store, a cat nap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot, black coffee.”

Zapain and tea, I feel like crap again, it's either withdrawal or coronavirus, just like I feel every time I come off somethink, aerrrghh it's coronavirus, then takes a pill or two oh no wait I feel alright now

Status
Not open for further replies.