What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Blue World

Had the following for breakie

1mg subutex
10mg valium
0.5mg Alzam
400mg gabapentin ( haven't used any in awhile so hopefully the break worked )
50ml vodka
few bong hits.
Dbl expresso

Feeling good and energetic. Ready for the day.

I ache aw man I ache so much and only have half a vallie and tiny bit of cbd, paracetamol and ibuprofen

Nothing good today like I've had for past 3 days, now I must not order more vallies, hello anxiety not seen you in a few days

My friend nieghbour just gave me almost a whole box of Zapain, I asked for 2 pills so I can take a load of shelves down as I have a million screws to unscrew by hand and she says she has boxes so I said cool I'll have a strip please and she then gives me 90 x 30mg codeine/500mg paracetamol Zapain lol

I'm trying to be a good girl lol, but strange I had done a while ago that lasted 2 weeks and didn't abuse them, and when they ran out I didn't withdrawal

60mg methadone
800mg Aniracetam
200mg oxiracetam
33mg noopept
100mg cdp choline
400mg Centrophenoxine
16mg vinpocetine
200mg huperzine a
2 joints of weed with hash oil rubbed onto em
Cigs
Monster Java drink

Just no for the nightmares no no, I had CBD in middle of night, does that count as morning lol, it was 4am so yeah so far I've had CBD to try and help my sleep anxiety and I might have Zapain (co codamol 30/500) if my body carrys on being alll stuff and sore, I feel I'm in another fibromyalgia flare up, fucksake I just got over one, so overdone it as wasn't in much pain and now I'm aching

Added in 2x1mg Alprazolam (generic)

Needed something for this morning. Next up some yummy coffee. Trying to hold off buying more CBD coffee as it can be quite expensive for a 240g ground bag.

Trying to hold off buying more CBD coffee
Don't that defeat the purpose of CBD lol? It's meant to help anxiety and stuff but if you add it to coffee that's stimulating?

I saw valerian lattee and it was to help you sleep but it's coffee I don't understand the reasoning lol and expensive so not bought it to test it

Don't that defeat the purpose of CBD lol? It's meant to help anxiety and stuff but if you add it to coffee that's stimulating?

I saw valerian lattee and it was to help you sleep but it's coffee I don't understand the reasoning lol and expensive so not bought it to test it
Also costs £25 for a 240g bag lol.

I thought it worked well, 30mg CBD per cup.

Just usual meds and spray of CBD.

May add in Tramadol later but will see where today takes me.

thought it worked well, 30mg CBD per cup
That's not much I ate a bag of cbd chocolates that was 20mg each chocolate and didn't help my sleep and treats too that was 50mg a sweet, very yummy they all was though, might buy more just because of how nice those chocolates was, had cbd drinks and water too lol, water probably only had a trace of cbd though

IdekUzs.jpg

Some random person sent me a message saying his CBD is cheaper and just as good as the top quality stuff I buy and as I wanted to start vaping cbd as got gave a vape, I dud have a lovely pod vaping system but I quit vaping my 0.3 nicotine at start of pandemic as was scared vaping damages lungs so threw it away, and used to vape cbd years ago but gave that vape away too as cbd liquid was to expensive, any way I think I'm vaping cbd from when post arrived I also had Zapain

It took so long to go on here as been so busy, its crazy but it's all go here since my last mirtazapine drop I'm wired

Will send off a bit of this cbd liquid to wedinos if I can get a form printed

110mg methadone
800mg aniracetam
30mg noopept
400mg alcar
100mg cdp choline
Joint of weed and camel cigs

I tried not to have Zapain (30mg codeine 500mg paracetamol) and used hot water bottle and tens machine for my aches and stiffness, but I was in a bit of a mood from the cutting down on meds I think, so thought fuck it, only took 2 though didn't CWE a few lol

And CBD vape, well it's meant to be like Inl mentioned yesterday on here, the print shop ain't answering the phone so I can't ask if they open, so they're probably not, want to get it tested as the bloke already lied said it 50 PG 50 VG I liked 70/30 as liked mostly vegetable glycerine liquids when I vaped before, then I read the teeny tiny writing on the bottles using a torch on my phone as its that small and it said its 70% PG, I'm not surprised it's giving me a sore throat

Status
Not open for further replies.