• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not to make you jealous, but I'm lightly gouching myself at the moment

You been topping up since breakfast lol?

Dammit I'm all fidgity and playing with my hair as always I had to have a few drops of CBD but of course it didn't do anything lol, can't remember the last time I gouched, I didn't really gouch on gear either, not that I remember, it was either just having enough to not withdraw or giro day and buying so much I'd fall asleep, it's all or nothing with me lol

And yes when supplements cost half the price of the drugs you want to mix them with its a piss take I could of just bought more Zomorph instead lol

lol exactly, that Chitosan is probably not worth it then.

And yeah just snorting little bits throughout the day, guess it's catching up with me now. Had a look in the mirror and I look high as fuck. Would love something sweet like a Coke or something, the only time I've ever got a sweet tooth is when I'm high on opiates, otherwise I can easily pass on chocolate or ice cream and stuff like that.

I've heard some people say that CBD relaxes them if they take a little more than what the packaging recommends. But I've also heard that can give you a dodgy stomach too.

So CBD makes you feel stimulated? or restless?

the only time I've ever got a sweet tooth is when I'm high on opiates

Mate it's a thing you know, smack heads love sweets lol, I used to eat a whole bag of tangfastics a day and my sons dad used to eat a jar of nuttella with a spoon lol

So CBD makes you feel stimulated? or restless?

No that's just me lol, I can't stop playing with my hair, I need to tie it back and stuff or I just mess about with it, like agitation, probably my anxiety disorder though, and I can't take to much CBD it's to expensive as I got decent stuff, so other than herbal tea and valerian I've not got anything, I do have food, I'll go eat instead of taking drugs lol

Mate it's a thing you know, smack heads love sweets lol, I used to eat a whole bag of tangfastics a day and my sons dad used to eat a jar of nuttella with a spoon lol

No that's just me lol, I can't stop playing with my hair, I need to tie it back and stuff or I just mess about with it, like agitation, probably my anxiety disorder though, and I can't take to much CBD it's to expensive as I got decent stuff, so other than herbal tea and valerian I've not got anything, I do have food, I'll go eat instead of taking drugs lol
Oh right lol, when my anxiety was at it's worst I had pretty bad trichotillomania, i.e. could not stop pulling my hair out :|

Yeah you should eat food instead! I was feeling like shit yesterday and didn't know why, as soon as I ate dinner, drank some water, I felt really good :) I always underestimate how much nutrition can affect my mood.

So yeah I should probably resist the urge to go to Tescos and buy tubs of ice cream :p

Oh right lol, when my anxiety was at it's worst I had pretty bad trichotillomania, i.e. could not stop pulling my hair out

My dad used yo do it yo his eyebrows, hopefully I don't start doing that to my hair

So yeah I should probably resist the urge to go to Tescos and buy tubs of ice cream

How funny, I've just sat down with a rainbow ice cream cone, like a cornetto but tescos own 4 for a quid and yummy

My dad used yo do it yo his eyebrows, hopefully I don't start doing that to my hair
It used to be pretty embarrassing when I was living with housemates and my hair would just be all over the living room floor because I would sit there and pull it out for hours every night whilst watching TV with them. Then you start getting bald patches on your head...

Eyelashes, eyebrows, literally anywhere (besides my asshole really) that there's hair I'd end up pulling it out because I got some satisfying feeling of releasing tension. There were times where I just have to sit on my hands because it feels like they have a life of their own and I have no control over them...or I'd do it to my beard and then have to shave it off completely because there's some random bare patch that makes no sense. I believe it's tied into OCD category of mental illness started when I started puberty I think.

And damn you now I'm jealous of your ice cream :p

Anyway I think we've proper derailed this thread lol I'll cut it out. I've just been nodding out since my last post.

150mg pregabalin
2 cups coffee gonna have anotha
6g kratom (2 doses) bout to have some mo
many puffs of weed gonna puff some mo

ham and egg sammiches 2

There were times where I just have to sit on my hands because it feels like they have a life of their own and I have no control over them

Yeah it's this, they have a life of their own, I don't know I'm doing it then before long I'm raking my hair, and when it's knotty I'm dragging my fingers through it, and pulling at it tearing it, but I don't pull it out, fucksake I'm not surprised it's so dry on the ends, I littrally just thought I need handcuffs as my hands won't stop playing in my hair

or I'd do it to my beard

The question about if you are you a man or woman has been answered lol unless you're a bearded lady lol

Anyway I think we've proper derailed this thread lol I'll cut it out

Yeah we have, I'll stop it now too, sorry everyone we been chatting shit and I'm not even high I just chat shit hahaha

MOrning blue world

had the following upon waking after 6 this morning

few bong hits
1mg subutex
15mg valium
50ml vodka (with cranberry juice, my new favourite)

Here is to a new day, happy mid weekend or so we call it

Paracetamol and ibuprofen and tea, maybe few drops of CBD if my anxiety don't fade soon

Anxiety to be expected as that's 2 night of a slight drop in mirtazapine now, and I definitely felt that last drop night, I dreamt I was clucking from heroin, tried scoring in my dream, what's up with the heroin dreams woke up and needed to force myself out of bed to make tea, I felt quite rough, like I was actually clucking off gear

Went to the kitchen to put kettle on and get paracetamol and ibuprofen and the post arrived, with 10 x 10mg Zomorph I ordered only yesterday afternoon so I just had 30mg crushed up, half snorted half ate

Not sure if that will make to SR into IR but I heard it does

hmmm my morning fix was

benzos
alcohol
subutex
weed

does the job to get the day started or going. Especially as i need to go to the bank now and wait in long queues and deal with incompetent people that shouldn't even be having there job but anyway. Most properly gonna have some more alzam before i go

Ibuprofen so far for a bad headache I woke up with. That’s the reason I’m on the 160mg Propranolol SR every morning but they’re doing bugger all at the moment.

just napped 2hrs
now
20mg D-amp
1mg clonazepam
150mg codeine
weed
and nicotine

Hot Chocolate
6mg eszopiclone (branded Zune Star)
Usual morning meds
CBD spray

Actually the cola trick is the best. Leave the pills in the cola overnight and this essentially acts like a stomach, leaching out all your goodies. Drink and enjoy! Be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.