• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 3.4g of green malay for now. Gonna take some phenibut.

Ok just took 0.5g of phenibut.
I still haven't found my sweet spot, I have taken up to 1.5g before but I'm not even sure if it was better than a smaller dose.

Last edited:
Wow that's a lot of aplrazolam my good friend
Yeah I indulge pretty heavily, about every 1-2 weeks, and I only splurge for 2 days max. But I always have someone w me (mainly my girl), and I explain to them what to do if I’m not waking up n shit. That being said, to be safe. I also take CBD, vitamin C, and an aspirin or two every time. Just tryna deal with my habits, and stay as safe safe as possible. I’ve been a lot more focused, and, bein careful on my doses and all my potentiation methods. As far as The stimulation affects from all the STROG BLACK COFFEE ☕drinking 4-10 cups a day keeps my heart better pretty strong and tolerant then it would be for most. 1-cuz I only drink purely black tar, absolutely no sugar. Sorry for the long post, I’m fadin on a good amount of alp rn😂, plus my anxiety disorders make me so much more euphoric and susceptible the the affects. Particularly the short term memory and mania affect it can have 🤔

Last edited:
Only got 4 hours of sleep so I said “fuck it” I chain smoked like 5 cigs smoked a cone and had one 7.5 oz Dr Peppers, and 2 16 oz of all natural vitamin B based monsterenergy drinks.

Too many Marlboro lights
nic
CBD oil SL- a moderately high dose for potentiation and the synergetic properties

Lots of alp-9 2mg (prescription grade) yellow school busses 🚌

Also I smoked some legal highly potent indica, bout 10/12 king sized cones and a bong decent bong rip

Last edited:
Feelin damnnnn good🤤, gon have another Dr Pepper and smoke another come, then take another rip and just vibe out 😎

luckily/ horribly my innate tolerance to GABA is gon keep me from falling asleep

Not to mention my tolerance to weed 🙄
Just gon listen to music and serf BL

I hope everyone is gonna have a good day, and I’ll manifest you some luck 😁

Last edited:
Hmmm this morning after waking i had

10mg Diazepam
.5mg alzam
cup of coffee with a shot whiskey
1mg subutex

Been of the H for a while now and getting my shit down to maintenance level use or trying

Snorted some heroin

When the ketamine is so crap you decide to start on the snack eh, fucksake man, have you done it before yeah? I was an addict 17-21 but not done it since, not sure if want to do stuff that's about now, you don't know what is in it, although once I hit up brick dust, knowing it looks like brick dust but just incase there was heroin in it I injected it, some wanker sold me it, I'd skipped the train back home, it took hours, I was in pain my knees hurt so much, my knees used to be first to hurt, like knives being twisted in the knee caps, then I begged up enouh cash which took ages them went to buy and got ripped off

When the ketamine is so crap you decide to start on the snack eh, fucksake man
lol that's pretty spot on tbh - and yeah I've done it quite a bit over the years, didn't get loads so I'll be alright.

omg & ouch @ brick dust, a friend of mine bought an ounce of it once thinking it was gear :|

how'd you sleep with the valerian CBD etc?

with regards to not knowing what's in Heroin, yeah I wouldn't feel great about buying off total strangers but we don't have the same fent problem here in the UK. whenever I get a new batch I always start with snorting a matchhead size bump and waiting 15mins just in case. also been using the same people for a year or so now so it's always the same.

Last edited:
omg & ouch @ brick dust, a friend of mine bought an ounce of it once thinking it was gear

See it looks like gear lol

how'd you sleep with the valerian CBD etc?

I had to take more valerian, then when it kicked in my heart went fast as I'd had CBD and pukka tea which has herbs and valerian in it too, and a quarter less mirtazapine so 3 quarters of 7.5mg, all release serotonin so that's probably whyy heart went fast it did on CBD and mirtazapine last time I had CBD lol,

I'm doing 3 quarters till Friday then going down to a half if I can, I just want off mirtazapine now, just want CBD and herbs, then just herbs if I can as CBD expensive, oh and the Zomorph I accidently ordered 10 x 10mg earlier oops, but I got shit going on right now, might have to move and stuff so fuck it, they're slow release though, apparently there's a cola trick, or chew them up, any idea how to get slow release into instant release?

Only had Zomorph twice and didn't know it was slow release and just swallowed them and thought they are shit! But apparently they was shit because they was slow release

Never come across Zomorph myself, but I think they're the capsules with the balls in them right?
iu

If so maybe open it up, then crush the beads and either swallow or plug. I don't know any other tips really, the only time I've had morphine orally was MST 100mg pills which are totally different, I'd suck the pill coating off then just chew them and swallow and that worked well for me. So yeah I'd open it up and then crush it if it's like the picture.

Do you remember what dose you tried when it was shit?

Never come across Zomorph myself, but I think they're the capsules with the balls in them right?

I don't know, I just know they are capsules and 10mg, I'll find out if and when they arrive I always worry till they get here lol

But yes chewing them up will probably be better than putting them in cola and drinking it lol, I snorted oxys, I don't think crushing these up and snorting works though, I don't snort other pills but Oxys work sniffed, only had them 10 days though, can't find anymore, only Zomorph about now

Do you remember what dose you tried when it was shit?

No, both times someone just gave me them, I'm not even completely sure they was Zomorph but I think they was, all he had to say was want a morphine pill and I'm like "YES"

Fucksake once an addict always an addict eh lol

Yeah I've never heard anything good about snorting morphine, I think the best bang for your buck would be rectal cause the oral bio-availability is like 30% for morphine and I think even less for snorting. Not the same as Oxys sadly.

I almost bought the 10mg Zomorph too and they looked like the picture I posted, so probably will be when you get them.

100mg orally used to get me quite nicely high, I had a tolerance at the time too, so if you're not using opiates atm, maybe 50mg would be good to try? Or just go wild and take 'em all :p (without any other downers!)

100mg orally used to get me quite nicely high, I had a tolerance at the time too, so if you're not using opiates atm, maybe 50mg would be good to try? Or just go wild and take 'em all :p (without any other downers!)

Yeah 40mg oxy got me gouched out, well scrap that made me fall asleep sat up first time lol, but codeine I took 18 x 30mg and all they did was make me insanely inchy scratched my skin off, had to go boots for itching cream it was so bad, what a crappy drug that is for me, oramorph I did 100mg strait away but got a headache and was sleepy, but not nice sleepy, took to much I think, but I was used to 6 x 50mg tramadol, seem to have a bit of a tolerance to opioids from being an on heroin even though not touched that in 19 years or so

I was going to try 20mg Zomorph as don't want to be knocked out, I want to gouch out though, and not waste them as only have 10, but the again if I don't feel anything on 20mg thats a waste too lol

I'm sure you'll feel SOMETHING from 20mg, especially if you crush or chew but you won't be near to gouching on that low a dose. But I guess it is better to start low rather than necking them all.

I saw this tip on how to increase bio-availability just now I've never heard of it before, from: https://drugs.tripsit.me/morphine

"NOTE: Chitosan (A linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) increases the insufflated bioavailabilty to around 60%. Ratio used was 1.3 grams : 6.7 grams (Morphine:Chitosan) Use with caution."

NOTE: Chitosan (A linear polysaccharide that helps absorb drugs better) increases the insufflated bioavailabilty to around 60%. Ratio used was 1.3 grams : 6.7 grams (Morphine:Chitosan) Use with caution

Oooooh interesting, not sure if anywhere will sell it in Lockdown, seen you can get it at Holland and Barratt, but it's a fiver lol

lol supplements are always so expensive.

Well not to make you jealous, but I'm lightly gouching myself at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.