• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nicely high, but still relatively clear headed, can't complain.

150mg Tramadol hcl
1st small joint of some decent weed I got today
Coffee
Cigs

It has been recently now that I've been cutting back so much. But I was honestly buzzing pretty good just off of that, not totally nodding but I was particularly sedated and feeling good and I'm just now being able to focus a little bit more. It was pretty difficult to read when I was trying to.

Currently I'm taking 4mg bupe every 2 days, and using kratom pretty sparingly, maybe 4-16 gs a day.

Completely off-topic but I'm quite interested in more information regarding this combination. I take 1.5-2mg Bupe per day myself. I was under the impression that Kratom would have little to no effect with said tolerance levels? I'll admit it's been quite some time since I've tried Kratom but assumed I would run into issues combining it with Bupe. I also assumed it wouldn't have any effect. Perhaps it's the timing but I would have thought that with a tolerance of 4mg of Bupe that Kratom wouldn't be able to touch you? :unsure:

IIRC a decent dose of Kratom (8-16gs) hit somewhat like 20-40mg of Oxycodone which is significantly less than the 150mg Morphine equivalent of Bupe I'm on. (Basing the 150mg off Belbuca literature equating 1800mcg to 150mg Morphine (Belbuca = Bupe). Anyways enough random numbers (especially since they might be way off as I'm going off memory & I'm half awake & didn't bother to double check them =D). Anyways I'm just curious if you're willing to share more information regarding your usage & how it's working out if you don't mind me asking. :)

Completely off-topic but I'm quite interested in more information regarding this combination. I take 1.5-2mg Bupe per day myself. I was under the impression that Kratom would have little to no effect with said tolerance levels? I'll admit it's been quite some time since I've tried Kratom but assumed I would run into issues combining it with Bupe. I also assumed it wouldn't have any effect. Perhaps it's the timing but I would have thought that with a tolerance of 4mg of Bupe that Kratom wouldn't be able to touch you? :unsure:

IIRC a decent dose of Kratom (8-16gs) hit somewhat like 20-40mg of Oxycodone which is significantly less than the 150mg Morphine equivalent of Bupe I'm on. (Basing the 150mg off Belbuca literature equating 1800mcg to 150mg Morphine (Belbuca = Bupe). Anyways enough random numbers (especially since they might be way off as I'm going off memory & I'm half awake & didn't bother to double check them =D). Anyways I'm just curious if you're willing to share more information regarding your usage & how it's working out if you don't mind me asking. :)

I don't have any numbers or studies, all I have is my anecdotal evidence. But kratom works on many different receptors beyond just the MOR, so those effects wouldn't be hindered by Bupe use. All I know, going through this sub taper now, I'd be feeling a lot shittier without kratom, and it does help me out. But bearing in mind, I've been a daily user of kratom for 6 years, so I am pretty much just as habituated to kratom as I am anything else.

I've only been on bupe since June, so it certainly could be different for people with different experience. I also went a month without kratom while i was in rehab in June. So my circumstances I'm sure are different than many.

Today is the first day in my sub taper that I've started to really feel the w/d though, and the kratom hasn't been as useful as normal. All I know, is the other day when I took my sub dosage, and my kratom dosage at the same time, I was more pleasantly opiated than I have been in quite a long time.

2mg Clonazepam, 160mg Propranolol, 120mg Fexofenadine - boring lol might take another 2mg kpin later.

I don't have any numbers or studies, all I have is my anecdotal evidence. But kratom works on many different receptors beyond just the MOR, so those effects wouldn't be hindered by Bupe use. All I know, going through this sub taper now, I'd be feeling a lot shittier without kratom, and it does help me out. But bearing in mind, I've been a daily user of kratom for 6 years, so I am pretty much just as habituated to kratom as I am anything else.

I've only been on bupe since June, so it certainly could be different for people with different experience. I also went a month without kratom while i was in rehab in June. So my circumstances I'm sure are different than many.

Today is the first day in my sub taper that I've started to really feel the w/d though, and the kratom hasn't been as useful as normal. All I know, is the other day when I took my sub dosage, and my kratom dosage at the same time, I was more pleasantly opiated than I have been in quite a long time.

Thanks for the detailed response! Information even if anecdotal is none the less useful. I myself use Bupe for pain / maintenance & mostly was curious as to whether or not I could occasionally use Kratom & gain benefits from it. Perhaps I'll give it a try one of these days. :unsure: Either way I appreciate the response. :)

60mgs dxm
600mg magnesium
1000mg gaba(the supplement not the drug)
1000mg taurine
50mg vit b6
500mg holy basil extract
300mg relora
400mg l theanine
120mg methadone
Weed,dabs,cig n coffee

As opposed to pressed clonazepam? Genuinely asking is that a thing people are doing now?

Anyway for me 10mg dex and 1mg clonazepam. That's just my cup of coffee.
Yeah, those bottled Roche clonazepam that gypsies sell are propably some unknown rc + lil bit of real clonazepam. As far as I know atleast.

Have been avoiding the suboxone/kratom/opi monster for quite some time. I'm only able to minorly dissociate _______bumps______ of 3-meo-pcp
but im still tweakin

Watched The Wall this morning and dosed 1.2mg 25b-nboh; it was nice to watch through a new lens but definitely think the ole band needs some new material

I might've accidentally ingested 200mg of DPT before realizing i have been newly modded in DC. Go easy on me this one night at least please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.