Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200mg Phenibut
Half a J of some Temple Ball hash

Contemplating adding a little beer to the mix, or waiting until tmrw...

1.5g phenibut
600mg gabap
coffee
weed

edit:
Have been over-imbibing *drugs last couple days and need to reigh it in immediately.

Its useful for some drugs. I dont see the appeal for using needle for all of them. So kinda like a semi regular long term booty call.

Indeed. Smart thinking there. Keep that in mind. I know a lot of IV users have a tendency to try everything IV when they first try IV even if it's not worth IV'ing. I know I did for a bit. It's definitely worth keeping in mind if something is worth IV'ing or not before defaulting to IV. Some substances just don't have much to gain by going IV. :\

Speaking of IV why the IV with bupe? I've never bothered to IV it myself. I take 750mcg sublingual twice daily for pain & I guess maintenance as well. I've seen your posts & was pretty sure that you take bupe on the the reg. Is there an upside to IV bupe in your case? I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking?

I've plenty of IV experience (opioids in particular) but even in my shoot everything once phase I never really felt that IV bupe would be worth adding to the list. Though now that I think on it maybe it would be noticeable at this point in time compared to back then. As I do sometimes feel the 'stomach tightening' I associate with the onset of opioids when the bupe kicks in. I just got noticed it a minute ago actually. I was under the impression that bupe was similar to methadone in that even with IV there isn't much of a rush &/or benefit from IV admin but I could be wrong. I have seen a surprisingly large number of people mention IV bupe over the years that I can't attribute to a "needle fixation" so perhaps there's something more to it. :unsure:

I don't recall seeing bupe used IV by someone who wasn't already a regular IV opioid user so I'm quite curious as to your take on it. I'm sure you already know this but I'm OCD about them myself so I'm going to go ahead and throw in the obligatory don't forget the microns. I happen to have plenty of microns just lacking things to put through them. :\ Though I do have plenty of bupe.. Anyway stay safe while your exploring you're new ROA & of course; enjoy. :)

Yeah, I mean I dont have a hard on for injecting, infact I hate the process but can see the positives of it.

It has twice as high bioavaibility iv compared to snorted. Also it has fairly nice warm rush for an maintenance drug. And while Im mentally addicted to opiates Ive never had physical dependance and barely get wds. Next month Im gonna take bupre everyday except the weekends...

The usual 750mcg of bupe & a few rips off the bong. Decided to take 1mg of clonazepam. Having tapered down to .25mg which I've been at for like 6+ months from 6mg a day years ago & I've been pleasantly surprised by how well they work once again. Needed to take the edge off of today as I'm feeling sad & it's helping some. I'll give it a bit & see how I feel before deciding if it's good for now. I'm happy that it seems to be working as well as it is. I'd sorta forgotten how useful benzos can be over the years when I was on higher doses & they didn't do much. :\

Our pet hairless rat passed away last night. We found her when I came into my office this morning. She seems to have just gone to sleep looking at how she's laying there. Based on her age it's understandable but I'd forgotten how old she was & it was unexpected. She lived a good life. RIP lil buddy, Ratkins will be missed. :cry:

Last edited:
30mg of oxy
15mg of valium
50mg of sertraline
50mg of lamotrigine (i take another 50mg at night)
two shots of espresso

would have preferred 100mg of oxy and 50mg of valium, but trying to be reasonable. this evening i'll take another 30 and 15, respectively.

Picked up my script of methadone this morning so theres that. Dosed 110mgs which left me with a euphoric nod followed by an energy rush( drank a strong coffee once i was done nodding out)
Ive taken a few dabs and smoked a couple bowls of weed through out morning.
Pretty stoned atm from huge dab hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.