• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day off in a week. Took 2.5mg etiz prior to a doctor appointment (thought I was having skin surgery) turned out he was like, nah, you look fine, call me in two months if it doesn't get better... So pretty sleepy from the etizolam lol.

Listening to some tunes and dropped by the store to pick up a twelver of Modelo especial and some limes. One in my hand and 11 left. Gonna chill with my best friend when he gets home in a few hours and probably kill that twelve pack over the day. No work the next two days either. Time to buzz.

Its an anti sickness pill you put under your lip by your gum lol, I'm coming off mirtazapine and not eating feel sick from not eating lol

Which type of anti-emetic is it? Was guessing Zofran (ondansetron) but I thought that usually goes under the tongue. Though there's no reason one couldn't use it bucally. I'm just curious as we seem to take a lot of the same medications & if it's Zofran I can add another to the list. 😆

As for myself my usual. 750mcg of bupe & a J. Letting that kick in so I can hit the shower. :)

Prochlorperazine buccal 3mg, but it's just while I come off Mirtazapine to help me not feel sick so I can eat but they won't let me have anymore fortisips

I ate though some of my sushi and a small slice of pizza

Ah I see. I haven't had experience with that particular anti-emetic. One of the few I haven't tried over the years. I'm thrilled with my ondansetron. It's become a lot more commonly used but when I originally was prescribed it the price was astronomical & it wasn't often used as it is now. Either way I'm happy to have it. (y)
I had to Google the fortisip. Makes more sense nopw. If not for insurance I'd likely have a similar product. My Dr. tried for quite some time to get me something similar due to my weight being consistently below what is considered 'healthy'.

I'm happy to hear you were able to get some food down. I hope you start feeling better sooner than later. Nausea is a bitch. :\

I'm happy to hear you were able to get some food down. I hope you start feeling better sooner than later. Nausea is a bitch

Awwww thankyou hun

Them fortisips was brilliant made me not feel sick much better than the anti sickness tablets, they are full of nutrition and stuff, and gave me energy to lay on bed lol, and they filled my tummy as I kept dry heaving as my tummy was empty

i just woke up - 1 line and a strong coffee.... I have a hangover ....pheeeeeew

I normally never drink alcohol when i take any drugs, but yesterday.... at any time somebody gave as a vodka, then another one, then another one and i believe I g ot home by taxi.

Alcohol really has the extremest hangover for me, but i guess I smoke too many Cigs and that's where headaches come from...

Searching for an aspirin..

Ah, and good morning mates!

JJ

My morning fix
i just woke up - 1 line and a strong coffee.... I have a hangover ....pheeeeeew

I normally never drink alcohol when i take any drugs, but yesterday.... at any time somebody gave as a vodka, then another one, then another one and i believe I g ot home by taxi.

Alcohol really has the extremest hangover for me, but i guess I smoke too many Cigs and that's where headaches come from...

Searching for an aspirin..

Ah, and good morning mates!

JJ

1 line of what ?

100mg pregabalin my body is acting drunk and I'm slurring they fucked me as I must still have nitrazapam in my system from last night

And just had a fortijuce, juice version of the fortisip

Had 2 lucid dreams, woke up at 9am took 3.2g of red vein kratom, went back to sleep and had a third lucid dream (but that one was harder to control)

3 saltines and water

1.5g phenibut
coffee
3g kratom
cig
weed

special k be commin with red-berries inna minute

Fucking clonazepam because the pregabalin has made my appetite come back and I ate a meal yesterday then chips on my day out

So if they do that I'll end up 10 stone like I was on mirtazapine and thars happening

The food was proper meal in weeks

So yeah pregabalin does make you eat more

Status
Not open for further replies.