Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
2mg alprazolam (hopefully, was a yellow press)
Small dunks coffee
Sipping a 8% abv screwdriver

Meeting my mom for breakfast in an hour. Eh.

45mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
.5mg alprazolam (Rx peach)
2mg alprazolam (pressed green)
24oz 8% abv screwdriver

Waiting at Mass General Hospital for a blood draw that will hopefully reveal good news.
good luck Effect I know blood work can be scary and shit.

<-- 1 dab, have been *rolling in psychedelic euphoria* for a while so I'm good I think, just trying to nutrient body back to health if it'll have me LOL

Waiting at Mass General Hospital for a blood draw that will hopefully reveal good news.

good luck Effect I know blood work can be scary and shit.
<-- 1 dab, have been *rolling in psychedelic euphoria* for a while so I'm good I think, just trying to nutrient body back to health if it'll have me LOL

Blood work can indeed be nerve racking depending on the reasoning. Best of luck to you @Effect! I hope the results come out how you'd like them to. 🤞

I haven't been dabbing much lately Captain. I was on the regular for months but just kinda stopped. Now that I think on it I'm out of dabs except for like 2g's of reclaim I tossed in a lil jar. I started smoking joints all the time instead. Which is strange as I hadn't smoked J's in years. :?
Regardless of dabbing or not I wish you the best of luck in getting you body back to health. May those nutrients flow right in! =D

As for myself this morning it's 2mg of generic Subs. Still stuck doing the Sub thing. Hopefully making a bit more progress in the medical department. We'll see how the referral turns out if it materializes. I digress though...
Back on topic the Sub's are more effective now that I'm down to 2mg. I need to taper lower though I think. As in the past when I did use bupe I found mcg doses to be most effective in terms of pain management & effects. I went down a lot faster than I'd expected in the last 2 months.

As for the rest of my morning fix my last J of "Cat Piss" before the bupe & a J of whatever the new batch we just got is. :unsure: My wife forgot to ask. I guess I'll have to find out later. Based on taste possibly some "Bubble Gum". I haven't ran into that strain in a few years. It's nice to see a change of pace from the go to (G.S.C., Glue, Gelato, Runtz, Etc.) type strains of the past few years. It's nice to see more non "mainstream" strains roll around at the price point my wife & I go for. There's plenty of options with our supplier but they're priced accordingly. As such we're limited by what we can afford in general. 😉

No sleep after late avo/early evening deep nap, up 7.30pm yesterday.

8pm onwards- numerous glasses of kava (lost track but a fair bit spread until this morning 10.30 am)

Several Etizolam tabs, lost count!

Lots cannabis edibles. Some nice vapor.

Night to morning/midday fix. Nice prolonged steady session but enjoyable.

Several Etizolam tabs, lost count!
With BZDs and opioids I like to write down my doses, that way you can look back and see if you need to start tapering your use and know if you lost two days to 20mg of etizolam and don't remember it lol.

I woke up at 4:30am horny AF for some reason; reached over and fondled my wife to see if she was up, she was, so we went at it for a bit and that was pleasant. Thought shagging would have me sleepy after but instead I still couldn't sleep so at 5am I just got up and brewed two strong cups of iced coffee to fully awaken and force a BM or two. Gonna grind up some bud in a minute and probably go find my etizolam solution as I'm having some painful GI issues. Maybe take 2-400ug bupe today and see if I can nod away the day, just not feeling it today. Need to apartment hunt but I'll get back to it tomorrow...

With BZDs and opioids I like to write down my doses, that way you can look back and see if you need to start tapering your use and know if you lost two days to 20mg of etizolam and don't remember it lol.

I woke up at 4:30am horny AF for some reason; reached over and fondled my wife to see if she was up, she was, so we went at it for a bit and that was pleasant. Thought shagging would have me sleepy after but instead I still couldn't sleep so at 5am I just got up and brewed two strong cups of iced coffee to fully awaken and force a BM or two. Gonna grind up some bud in a minute and probably go find my etizolam solution as I'm having some painful GI issues. Maybe take 2-400ug bupe today and see if I can nod away the day, just not feeling it today. Need to apartment hunt but I'll get back to it tomorrow...
Yeah Im still very in control at all times. I keep it pretty firmly in control and relatively minimal deliberately currently, only 2 to 4 mg per day usually currently maybe 5 maximum. Nothing reckless, unconscious. So doses are calculated at the time I just forget how the course of things goes afterwards and what decisions are made along the way that's all rather than getting carried away unconsciously with no recollection.

I keep it pretty firmly in control and relatively minimal deliberately currently, only 2 to 4 mg per day usually currently maybe 5 maximum.
I'd say that more than 2mg daily is going to become abuse with etizolam because it allows such ease of sleep and if your tolerance were baseline that'd be a lot. I use a lot of etizolam, sometimes 15-20mg in a day, and have good recall still, but I'm in a pit of dependence because I need the myorelaxant effects to relieve unbearable GI pain.

Blood work came out good guys. Appreciate those who commented. 6 months after finishing treatment. There are no signs of the hep c virus detectable in my blood. Unfortunately I have used IV drugs since finishing, but have told my self not to use any risky HR practices.

45mg methadone
3mg alprazolam
25mg hydroxyzine
2 bowls of new bud "purple bubble berry" ( it is actually really good and beautiful purple looking buds, but sounds like a name a high school dealer would tell freshman it was to buy. Hopefully people get what I'm saying

24oz 8% Smirnoff screwdriver

Nicotine via juul after searching and finally finding a place with menthol 5.0% juul pods, I finally gave in and paid the 19.90$ rip off price. That will get me to next weekend when I will go to NH.

Gotta eat and make phone calls which I fucking hate

Woke up at 5 and new I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so just decided to hit the clinic. Mistake. I just missed not having to wait the already long time I did. Nurse fucked something up and then everyone complains and of course of all days I forgot my earbuds and am forced to listen to the clinic banter and bullshit.

45mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine (last one in the free bottle of 20-39 someone gave me for a ride)
1mg clonazepam
.5mg alprazolam (that's it for today's benzos, barring (lol dumb pun) something crazy)

Came back home for a few but about to go get a Monster and a screwdriver (gotta love morning alcohol 🙄)

Sometimes life gives you time to reflect/meditate. Take advantage of those breaks before shit hits the fan :)

but glad you did get your dose. Every time I had to go in monthly for a sub rx all those years ago it'd always be a 1-2 hour wait I can't imagine doing that every day.

Sometimes life gives you time to reflect/meditate
Haha. Hello mate. You know as I was reading that, I honestly thought it was going to say "medicate". Like, my stoned eyes were already hallucinogenic Lee filling in the gaps for me and I had to double check to see the reality of the spelling.

But very strong kava plus nice weed edibles, vapor, and a decent but moderate bit of Etizolam spread oit sensibly over the night....has gotten my mind wandering.

@Captain.Heroin sorry mate for your own current hard-upness and tough situation. I feel for you bro. Jesus I'm so damn lucky. Yeah lyme disease took away most of my life and brought so much hell....but- I have a mother of true gold who looks after me every single day and we live together and and support each other as best we can on and I have everything I need to survive although I still make a real mess of it.

But I'm so lucky though really despite the suffering we might have to go through we should always try and recognise this. I was in some tight spots before for living rough ish and not having money for basic food every day and it was killing me lol no joke.

Anyway really wishing the best for your situation mate I hope you get into a more comfortable living situation or round real soon.

Haha. Hello mate. You know as I was reading that, I honestly thought it was going to say "medicate". Like, my stoned eyes were already hallucinogenic Lee filling in the gaps for me and I had to double check to see the reality of the spelling.

But very strong kava plus nice weed edibles, vapor, and a decent but moderate bit of Etizolam spread oit sensibly over the night....has gotten my mind wandering.

@Captain.Heroin sorry mate for your own current hard-upness and tough situation. I feel for you bro. Jesus I'm so damn lucky. Yeah lyme disease took away most of my life and brought so much hell....but- I have a mother of true gold who looks after me every single day and we live together and and support each other as best we can on and I have everything I need to survive although I still make a real mess of it.

But I'm so lucky though really despite the suffering we might have to go through we should always try and recognise this. I was in some tight spots before for living rough ish and not having money for basic food every day and it was killing me lol no joke.

Anyway really wishing the best for your situation mate I hope you get into a more comfortable living situation or round real soon.
Thanks. Went through a lot of shit last year like... so many deaths. I went through a pretty awful binge 2019-2020 and came out a lot better for it, somehow. Still working on it.

Have had like two dabs this morning... planning on going out today/tonight, not sure which.

Sometimes life gives you time to reflect/meditate. Take advantage of those breaks before shit hits the fan :)

but glad you did get your dose. Every time I had to go in monthly for a sub rx all those years ago it'd always be a 1-2 hour wait I can't imagine doing that every day.
Digging the positive optism. I usually do my best to ignore shit with my headphones, but unfortunately one really does encounter some of the city's most obnoxious people at the clinics.

Just got my dunks coffee and 24oz screwdriver. -4$ and change 🙃

why does beer never seem to get you drunk? well I am finishing up this 30pk , I think im going to get some gin next

Status
Not open for further replies.