• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Instant Kava dose was lovely with edibles.

I caved i too- some Lsd! BUT! An actual microdose lol. HALF a 1/4 of a tab. No solution made up I gobbled it in 25ug doses. I felt I needed the microdose to snap me into the moment for anxiety sake.

Followed by vaped bowl of Fantasmo Express and some Durban. I was drifted off tripping out but snapped round. I had to think for dome seconds- what day? Whst time?
1.40am 2nd dose instant Kava with 250mg Kava extract.

The acid microdose appears to have helped and I have been feeling more positive and less anxious.

The kava really is lovely, since I've been taking it Bailey my appreciation for it has increased due to reverse tolerance and just getting used to the effects and high. Dosing right and getting the most out of it etc.

It's a very happy high. Particularly sociable, but totally clear headed unlike alcohol.

The kava I have is truly inducing the most wonderful relaxing feeling, with absolutely no dirty Edge unlike kratom. But I did not enjoy kava or appreciate the effects the first times or batch I tried.

This Instant Green Vanautu is lovely and the 30% extract kicks it up.

Got my post amphetamine use 8 hours of sleep I needed, so after falling asleep at 1am, I had a late wake up.

45mg methadone
Bowl of bud 'gorilla glue'
1.25mg clonazepam
20mg Adderall XR (didn't wanna, but have some shit I need to fill out on the computer and also wanna get used to taking just scripted dose on weekdays only and seeing how long, in days, therapeutic effects last)

Sipping 24oz screwdriver and despite already being at the computer next to the fax machine at the library, have to go home to shit and take a prescription Omeprazole. Not sure of the dose.

I havent posted in awhile due to.. being busy?

This morning so far-
Still had some tea from last night in my kettle( passion flower extract,lemon balm,chamomile and other various herbs)
Small bowl of cbd flower(5 percent thc/10 per cbd)
30mg dxm with 4mg cpm
One of my morning pre dose stacks ( 300mg magnesium glycinate, 200mg l-theanine,) 500mg taurine, 500mg gaba, 400mg niacin, 50mg vit b6, 150mg relora,300mg holy basil leaf extract)
Marb blk cigs

Edit-lil over an hour later.
145mg methadone with a spoon full of organic coconut oil.
Currently drinking a delicious french vanilla pumpkin spice latte.

Hope you guys have a great day, much love!

Last edited:
Mine was 1.5-2.5mg. clonazolam added right in the coffee, 1g of Phenibut, two large mugs of coffee. Then a 4 mile run. I was ripped (in many ways) ha. Those days are over but it was a great way to start the day. Now, two mugs coffee and maybe 10's of Kratom. Two mile run. Not as good but can't Benzo every day forever. Unfortunately.

2 grams phenibut
6 grams red vein kratom
600 mg Gabapentin

Wish I would've bought some caffeine pills. I don't have coffee.

1 cup strong coffee

Gotta ensure my health insurance shit is sorted before tomorrow. Gonna dose some etizolam and smoke some weed after I get all that sorted and get the grocery shopping done.

Morning guys.

This morning ive had in order-
Small bowl of cbd flower
20mg dxm
145mg methadone
Same stack as yesterday but with more supplements and herbs (caffiene,bioperine,vit c,vit b12,green tea extract and a few more that are combined in an energy supp)
Tulsi,borage,nettle tea 🍵
Bowl of GG#4 (fav strain atm, really potent)
Bowl of cbd flower
Marb black cigs

Going to make a pumpkin spice latte from a keurig I got for x-mas 🎃+☕=😊

Good morning guys.

This morning so far, in order-
60mg dxm
900mg ashwaganda ksm66
300mg l-theanine
400mg niacin
50mg vit b6
5000iu vit d3
145mg methadone
Tbsp coconut oil
Cbd weed
Black tea
Top tobbaco

Happy New Year y'all.

Gave my cat some nip, then I drank a cup of coffee, took 1mg of etizolam, and 250ug bupe.

Feelin' pretty mellow.

2mg Etizolam.
Heavy Auto Night Queen indica vaporizer hits- imstsntly, I was very high, before the Etizolam had even kicked in.

Double dose of some strong Kava, 30 minutes about.

Cannabis edibles in between.

All after only 4 hours sleep.

55ug 1cP-LSD. 3rd kava shot (LOVE MY KAVA, ESPECISLLY WITH ETIZOLAM)

A nice hot shower now now and then I am ready for some more really Potent uplifting sativa vaporised cannabis.

So many drugs and substances I can't tolerate with my crazy allergies but I found a few above which which can be especially enjoyable when used suitably at the right times and condition.

Edit- another 130 ug of acid.

Most of this occurred because I Began today been convinced it was actually Friday I have lost a day would you believe and when I suddenly realised it was Saturday it really picked up my mood and changed my plans for the day., for better or worse.

Last edited:
40 mg oxy
Mean bean vanilla
Took all the 40 at once instead of 2-20’s feeling nice and cozy , kinda grey warm day here in the NE USA, wouldn’t mind some snow ❄️

Tbh since being on the dark I hardly remember much of anything one minute I'm ok the next im waking up dribbling on myself I fucking hate it I have tried to quit but I must get wd worse than normal CUs I cant go more then half a day without it I feel like clawing my face off

Spoiled this morning

120mg methadone
2 rips of crystal methamph
3 dabs of some clear wax/shatter (Do-Si-Do strain, by Maya Rx)
Between 250 and 350 mg THC edible
10mg CBD water
2mg clonazepam

Standing in line at this fucking clinic.
Smoked a small bowl before I left
1.5mg alprazolam
Bout to dose this 45mg methadone if these people could just cop n go. Fuck man. Then home to grab my juul and get coffee and do paperwork. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.