• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Good luck dealing with the swarm of humans today.

I find it odd that people pass out on alprazolam. I get it prescribed and mess with other bzds as well on the side, and to me alpraz is like, not tiring at all compared to the rest of the lot. It's extremely transparent for me and I can dose it continually and never have the 'delusion of sobriety' effect, no one ever knows that I'm 'on' anything when I take it. It's purely medicinal for me. I've tried to use it for sleep and found it ineffective. It's easily the best bzd (and medication in general) for my chronic gut pain though. So glad my doctor understands that. So many doctors these days don't believe in using bzds long term but mine agrees it's the best treatment option for my issues. Even said he'd write me 12 month refills in the future, gave me 6 months this first round so when my tolerance goes up he can bump me up to the 1mg pills at the 6 month mark.

Admittedly, the one time I've taken 2mg all at once, I did feel very mellow. Still didn't have me sleepy though, just content to sit and be at peace.

My morning fix today was a strong cup of coffee. Will follow with some etiz soon as my pain is flaring up. Gonna try and get myself to go for a 2 mile jog today, need to get some cardio in.

It was 2 mg of Xanax last night. I had Concerta and Gabapentin in my system already. Maybe that potentiated it.

Ah, in that case kava doesn't sound worthwhile, as:

1- it's time consuming to prepare
2- I don't want to do it daily for weeks, I'm already required to take bzds daily to treat chronic pain
3- I'm hypoglycemic and fasting more than three hours turns me into an extreme asshole. When I had to do it for Ambien I hated it.

So maybe it's just not for me :(
Yes that makes sense then. Except, you can get what they call instant kava which is what I have used only so far which is ready to simply be mixed with water but is recommended to have with milk which helps the extraction I can't tolerate milk so I use sunflower lecithin which emulsifies with the instant kava into a creamy sort of shake.

It only takes as long as it takes to get the sunflower lecithin properly dissolved into the water because it tends to clump together for ages that stuff it has so much surface area I reckon which is part of its magic as an emulsifier and thickener.

But definitely that would be one of the big downsides of kava is needing an empty stomach and having to incorporate it into one's lifestyle and dietary routine practically in that sense.

For myself due to my crazy allergies and health conditions I am often going long periods without food and eating just once a day. So I can find opportunity to sufficiently medicate with kava.

At the same time now I still I would suggest that maybe you could experience the effects of a better quality kava more effectively prepared maybe even an instant kava powder, without having to to conquer the reverse tolerance and take it continuously day in day out.

Just a take it or leave it if it's convenient and appeals sort of thing.

It certainly didn't take me days and up to three weeks for it to work. It worked the very first time. I think that person's experience is rare.

This morning:

2 grams Phenibut
40 mg Concerta
600 mg Gabapentin
Yes that was pretty much my own experience I experience the effects of kava immediately. But I have taken it for 11 consecutive days now and I have been appreciating and enjoying the effects more so. I do think I am experiencing some degree of reverse tolerance.

Last edited:
1 benzo [let your mind wander and imagine the possibilities]
3 shots of liquor
several dabs
WIRED AS FUCK

weed
18mg hydromorph
1mg clonzepam
1mg ativan
lol omfg hellure just a few mg of hydromorph IV would have me :| for a while

O opiates how I miss thee

1 benzo [let your mind wander and imagine the possibilities]
3 shots of liquor
several dabs
WIRED AS FUCK

lol omfg hellure just a few mg of hydromorph IV would have me :| for a while

O opiates how I miss thee

im just popping them not shooting. even a while off methadone my tolerance is high, enjoy your wiredness :)

im just popping them not shooting. even a while off methadone my tolerance is high, enjoy your wiredness :)
thanks this bzd makes me like....oh... impossibly stimulated. pleasant paradoxial reaction. I'm thinking if I had a cup of coffee (lol COVFEFE) it might make me tired.

i'm thinking of brewing some guatemalan :D

just brewed some guatemalan

going to covfefe up several levels then kill it w/ benzos if I need nOT the manic kind omfg it was like speed+bzd in a pill

I AM...THE LIZARD QUEEN!!!!

....CAN'T TALK.....COMING DOWN.

I think I'm going to WGFJ in a few hours and alpraz up for daysleeps/goodfeels what y'all think

Woke up early to go get my haircut

45mg methadone
.3g dope
24oz 8% abv screwdriver
2mg Clonazepam (went into Boston this morning to get my benzos for Xmas eve and Xmas day and way overpaid, but whatever)
Medium Iced coffee w/ turbo shot
Nicotine via Juul menthol pods

Up in southern NH, buying cheap vape juice, tax free Xmas gifts and the like.

This morning I had 14mls of Methadone liquid equating to 70mg.
Before that started to take effect I IV'd 2deals/bags or between 150-200mg of heroin. For the first time ever in Australia we are getting heroin and meth cut with fentanyl & carfentanyl which is annoying, inconvenient, infuriating all at once. I mean why? Fuck!
I got offered some meth the other day that was supposed to be really calm and clean but now I reckon it was full of fent 🙄. Sorry for that rant I'm just rely annoyed and concerned.

Anyway I had my gear which was really good and nice hard white rocks. I find if I time the shot for when the methadone comes on I get really high but if I miss the boat and have the shot too late or early then the methadone can overpower it.
I'm good and stoned this morning though and with the bong hits I'm having Im most certainly nodding my ass off lol
Enjoy your morning boys and girls and non-binary folk :)

8 dried poppy pods
20 mg Methylphenidate
50 mg Hydroxyzine
Coffee & tobacco.

I ground the pods up in coffee been grinder then mixed the powder into 2 cups of water which I downed all in one go. I started feeling a strong buzzing within 30 minutes. At the end of the first hour, I can say that this combination is quite strong and I can feel my whole body buzz.

American Ecstasy tablet - circular superman, light orange-pink press with no break line. Contents unknown, praying it's not PMA because there were a lot of pink superman pills containing PMA and I don't have a test kit on hand atm.
20mg adderall IR
Cannabis flower
0.5mg clonazepam
10mg cyclobenzeprine
Alcohol
Cigarettes & e-cigarette

UPDATE: E pill was mdma. Thank ya drug gods. Low dose mdma 80mg or so if I had to guess.
So this is 3yrs old buuuut I’m super jelly lol

If I have remembered this right today (things got rather blurred)..

Slep 3.30 pm to 8pm. Struggled up.

9.30pm Dose of instant Kava. 2 loads of vaporized Durban poison.

10.45 pm 4.4 grams Fantasmo Express Sativa Autoflower coconut oil edible (4.4 gr oil, not herb. Less herb,mbout 0.3 gr)
Plus 0.5 mg Etizolam. Plus strong black tea.

11.50 pm big teaspoon instant kava, 13 ug 1cP- LSD, extra 0.5mg Etizolam.

3 another dose instant kava. Final 0.5mg Etizolam

4 am bigger kava dose.

Woke up early to go get my haircut

45mg methadone
.3g dope
24oz 8% abv screwdriver
2mg Clonazepam (went into Boston this morning to get my benzos for Xmas eve and Xmas day and way overpaid, but whatever)
Medium Iced coffee w/ turbo shot
Nicotine via Juul menthol pods

Up in southern NH, buying cheap vape juice, tax free Xmas gifts and the like.
that's wicked pissah...

Woke up at 730 to hit the clinic and meet someone there at 8.

45mg methadone
1200mg Gabapentin
1.75mg clonazepam
12oz coke (60mg caffeine)
.35g dope/fent (no legs, gotta be mostly a fent analog)

Bringing a lady I know from the clinic shipping at Walmart. She's old enough to be my mom, but has a cane and takes so long to shop even when I'm helping just to keep things moving quicker.

Why do I do this you ask...? She gets 90 1mg clonazepam and she takes care of me. Mutual benefits... She likes Adderall and we just so happen to get our scripts each month 1 day apart. This lady has also grown on me a bit due to her sense of humour.

Messed up sleep routine here. Out cold and messy on weed, Etizolam and kava about 8 am.

Awake about 12 pm. Rough and tired/cained as fuck. I managed my allergies, showered. 1 mg Etizolam, Vaporized weed then sleep about 3.30pm......

8.20pm awake.
9 pm: 1 mg Etizolam. Strong black tea. Several HUGE vaporized weed hits. Good load of Indica. Nice buzz. Still waking up.

11.50 pm Cannabis edibles. 1st dose Instant Kava. Loving the Kava!

(No acid so far today doing well)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.