• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me to fuck off if it's none of my business, but how do you (and anyone else here who's on polydrugs like this every day) afford all of this?
This is a general question for any Americans on here really. My prescription medications alone would cost me around $2300 a month, so how can you guys afford that kinda thing plus cigarettes plus alcohol plus methadone plus weed/dabs, and more?

Not necessary to tell you to fuck off, I'm just not how specific I can be with prices here at this point. I happen to live in a state where my income is such that I can get free Medicaid insurance that covers the majority of medical appointments including methadone and other low cost pays on other generic meds.

That covers the methadone.

I don't have my own script but I will call a 2mg/day clonazepam habit 5$.

The alcohol depending on what I drink I spend about 5-7$ per day.

Anything I do that's harder (coke/dope) is usually funded thru occasionally people going thru my connect and me making something to by my own. That's not often anymore.

The weed is most expensive, but fortunately my housemate likes the smoke and would rather me smoke than do harder drugs (which I feel guilty when I still do) so me and him go thru an 3.5g to 7g a week with me probably smoking. We don't often smoke together though cause of his work hours. I'm fortunate for my roommate on that as he pays for the dispensary shit. If I were to buy it, I'd see if I could find cheaper on the street.

Also fortunately my housemate is lax about me staying in the small spare room and not on my ass about finding a high income. If it weren't for me staying here, I'd probably be in a program or homeless or some shit.

Went off on your question, but bottom line is it's not as much as you think, but my money still goes to drugs/food and I spend more than I'd like.

Tell me to fuck off if it's none of my business, but how do you (and anyone else here who's on polydrugs like this every day) afford all of this?
This is a general question for any Americans on here really. My prescription medications alone would cost me around $2300 a month, so how can you guys afford that kinda thing plus cigarettes plus alcohol plus methadone plus weed/dabs, and more?
Meds are free when you are low/no income in certain states.

Shatter isn't that expensive man. It's probably about 2x the cost of weed per gram, and slightly/significantly more potent (more than 2 fold IMO).

Shatter isn't that expensive man. It's probably about 2x the cost of weed per gram, and slightly/significantly more potent (more than 2 fold IMO).

Bingo. It might seem a lot day to day when you look back at people's daily intake, but typically affording the harder drugs is when it comes to having to have hustles where u can make a lot or have a high paying legit income.

My small hustles and gigs pay for my intake of alcohol, coffee, cigs and benzos.

Bingo. It might seem a lot day to day when you look back at people's daily intake, but typically affording the harder drugs is when it comes to having to have hustles where u can make a lot or have a high paying legit income.

My small hustles and gigs pay for my intake of alcohol, coffee, cigs and non rx benzos off the street.

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
2 hits of bud

Bout to take one more hit, drink a glass of milk and head into the city.

8mg Suboxone
50mg benadryl
Starbucks French Roast brewed at home
longhorn mint di.

Today is my group I now get two weeks of subs at a time. I would prefer methadone but it's very involved and I don't have time I got a baby and a sick wife.

So yah I also get a few 300mg gabapentin and an ass ton of 50 mg vistaril filled today. I have shit tons of Prazosin but it's beenmaking me feel weird lately so I'm not taking it. All in all today is prescription drug Christmas for me. Btw has anyone else had a hard time getting gabapentin my psych doc is very reluctant to upper my dose even though I was prescribed it for years.

I don't even have a job or any real income but my meds are free, Starbucks is bought with food stamps, and my chewing tobacco cost 2 bucks a can. When I can't afford it I chew Nicorette gum which is also free from my clinic.

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
24oz screwdriver
Last few hits of bud

Just got back. Playing Xbox and listening to talk radio for a few before I take my roommates car for an oil change sooner than it needs to be taken, but gotta keep dude happy cause he been looking out.

I grow my own pot and havent had to pay for it in a couple of years. My insurance pays for my methadone. everything else i pay for. I also do trades, perks of having lots of herb.

This morning~
140mgs methadone
10mgs valium
300mgs gabapentin
3 dabs( 1/4 gram of bho)
Bowl of weed from pipe(chem dog)
Cigs

Im still feeling the benzos and gaba i took last night.

On a normal day that I don't need to use anything for WD or so on I just start my day with...
10mg Valium
1mg ativan
And before bed its one of the following, 25mg dopaquel or a night time benzo like flurazepam/nitrazepam/triazolam. I switch as needed and some nights skip it all together.
And a few drinks throughout the day, that's been my normal memo so far

Soon it will change as I will be able to add cannabis to the mix again.

But I find that a combo of the above two benzos sorts me out for the day when its just a normal day and I'm not looking to get high or nod and so on. And its also a one single dose for the whole day.

But if its a recreational day then the combo and list of chemicals greatly increases and changes

Last edited:
3mg ativan
1 Stone Delicious IPA
1 Stone Hop Revolver IPA (Sabro)
2 shots tequila

Yeah I'm at the beach. I have an excuse.

On a normal day that I don't need to use anything for WD or so on I just start my day with...
10mg Valium
1mg ativan
And before bed its one of the following, 25mg dopaquel or a night time benzo like flurazepam/nitrazepam/triazolam. I switch as needed and some nights skip it all together.
And a few drinks throughout the day, that's been my normal memo so far

Soon it will change as I will be able to add cannabis to the mix again.

But I find that a combo of the above two benzos sorts me out for the day when its just a normal day and I'm not looking to get high or nod and so on. And its also a one single dose for the whole day.

But if its a recreational day then the combo and list of chemicals greatly increases and changes

Starting your day off with two benzo's suggests you do need something for WD.

150mgs codeine I may get a pack from asda conformal that heroin really took it out of me

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
4-6 hits of bud

Time for some caffeine. Or more sleep. Xbox in the meantime?

130mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
10mg hydroxyzine
1 med size dab
1 bong hit of chemdog
Cup of passion flower/lemon balm tea ( definitely makes benzos stronger while giving a mild benzo feel )

Will take another dab or smoke a bowl soon. Prolly wont consume any caffeine till noon.

Edit: around 1030am i smoked another bowl of dank and consumed 15 grams of cacao powder, took 200mgs caffiene with a bunch of amino acids, 20 grams maca root, 2 tsp matcha, and a cup of yerba mate/green tea mix. Feeling pretty good atm. Normally id get an anxiety attack from that stack but benzos make it to where i can consume high doses of stims and feel great ?

Last edited:
Starting your day off with two benzo's suggests you do need something for WD.
By WD I mean if I had H binge then I normal take 1 to 2mg just to help with crappy sinus and most of all the rls which I get in my arms too but aside from that no real WD from something else. But that is normally only need if I go past 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.