• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a small pinch (maybe .05g) of bud before going over to babysit my nephew this morning. He's a good kid so I just hang out with him and he does his own thing or we'll watch a movie (he's on a Star Wars kick right now so we've had fun) or asks me a myriad of weird questions. So curious lol. Been doing that a couple mornings, been nice to smoke less I suppose. Home now and smoking a fat bowl and I'm like damn, I love getting high.

@Effect do you still feel your 45mg methadone? How long have you been on it? Did you start higher and taper down then stop on 45 for a while?
What benefits do you feel from taking it at this point?
I'm currently on 85mg and am considering cutting down, but ive got fear, despite hardly feeling anything from my dose anymore except the odd day where I'll get a little hour or 2 of mild cosiness, and of course heroin doesn't work much cos of my tolerance.

200mg caffeine pill
a packed 5ml teaspoon of kratom
two end of the bowl bong vapor hits
16oz coffee an hour later at work.

1 dab

i woke up feeling great

until I realized THE ENTIRE WORLD decided to get just as fucked up as I did out here

so nothing got done

on a work day

yeah, that's my city for you: everyone on drugs 24/7. So now I have to show up tomorrow and ask why they are too high to do their jobs. Isn't that fun? I'm sure that's fun for everyone.

^ Haha Good luck, you've got your work cut out for you.

3 grams phenibut
6 grams kratom

For the first time, I chewed and swallowed some instant coffee instead of making it. It actually worked, gave me some necessary energy.

^ Haha Good luck, you've got your work cut out for you.

. . . . . .
. . . . . .
For the first time, I chewed and swallowed some instant coffee instead of making it. It actually worked, gave me some necessary energy.
thank you !! sometimes i know i really believe
there is a God and called CoastTwoCoast
I H?ve Been Aw?akened ☕☕☕☕☕
yes yes yes tanto
omg i get so tired i just wanna say # it.

thank you sharing your kindness ??

Found a half smoked bowl on my mantle (musta been drunk last night lol) and hit that. Now I'm smoking a fresh bowl and took 5mg O-DSMT.

Tryna fight this hangover.

thank you !! sometimes i know i really believe
there is a God and called CoastTwoCoast
I H?ve Been Aw?akened ☕☕☕☕☕
yes yes yes tanto
omg i get so tired i just wanna say # it.

thank you sharing your kindness ??

You're a beautiful soul. Don't be scared, everything will work out. ?❤️

Chewing and swallowing instant coffee might be my go-to method from now on. I feel awesome and it's a sharp, clean energy feeling, better than the feeling I get from making it and drinking it.

Haha, i bet the dex js feeling a little.bit lost in all those benzos!
Wilson, I don't think there is another BLer who's drug consumption makes me salivate as much as yours...

slept through with xanax
cold diet coke / warm summer
beautiful beautiful dab
and salt/sugar hit

looking forward to elevating

Just made some kava, haven't drank it yet. Might smoke a hit of weed later, not sure. Last night I took some mescaline and went to see a show with friends, ended up having an emotional/personal honesty breakthrough about some stuff (mainly that I admitted I definitely want a kid some day, and that it might be a breaking point with me and my girl because she's getting more and more firmly in the camp of "never want kids"), after my friend and I talked for hours when we smoked a hit of weed. We both got WAY too high to stand there in the crowd so we went to sit by the stream at the back of the venue and got into the best conversation. He hasn't smoked weed in like 2 months because he has a baby and is working super hard pulling in $10k per month profit, and building a house for his family. Our other friends kept coming over and asking us if we were okay yet, we were like dude we're fine, but I think they thought we were freaking out because we abruptly left.

Anyway the last 3 times I've smoked weed I've gotten mega high, but this time it was actually great.

Status
Not open for further replies.